2019 5th Annual California Classic (Unofficial)

2019 5th Annual California Classic (Unofficial)

• Northern California

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Central California

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Southern California

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No doubt! And La P and Monarch Dunes are quality courses, too!
We played monarch earlier this year. The weather was horrible but the course was fun. La p I have yet to play.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sorry for the lateness, just wanted to say thank you to everyone for a great weekend. Looking forward to next year already. If anyone is ever in the south orange county area, let me know and we'll meet up and play.
I'll have to hit you up some time. I'm a mens club member at SJH.

I am in, a little bummed I missed last weekend. I voted for NorCal, but I will travel if needed.

And I'm sure this goes without saying, but I'm in for this for sure. I'm looking at going to the US Open as well so I'll be keeping close tabs on the dates!

We played monarch earlier this year. The weather was horrible but the course was fun. La p I have yet to play.

La P is a challenge especially if the wind picks up. Definitely tests all aspects of your game!

I think it's safe to say we are going back to Central California. 19 total votes - 16 for Central.

I think it's safe to say we are going back to Central California. 19 total votes - 16 for Central.

So sounds like the next question is the when?

does anyone know how to delete this current poll and create a new one in this thread?

does anyone know how to delete this current poll and create a new one in this thread?

Um..... I don't know how to add a poll in the first place... so that is a negative Ghost rider.

Anytime is great in Pismo, however I would think spring or fall would be the best time to look into booking an event. Summer is so busy over there with vacationers. Hardly no rooms open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we have about 4 to 5 decent golf options on the central coast. La Purisma, Monarch Dunes, Cypress Ridge, Hunter's Ranch and Morro Bay. I am all for the Pismo area. Jockos is the best. For Captains....for SoCal I think Ken_H or Mike T is due as they have been a part of 3 teams. For NorCal...I think it needs to be RadRob if he can make it.
Great idea Tim!

I'm becoming better at riding coattails.

^^ See above ^^ :act-up:

:confused2: :angel:

Oh come on, If I can be a Captain, anyone can.

I think we have about 4 to 5 decent golf options on the central coast. La Purisma, Monarch Dunes, Cypress Ridge, Hunter's Ranch and Morro Bay. I am all for the Pismo area. Jockos is the best. For Captains....for SoCal I think Ken_H or Mike T is due as they have been a part of 3 teams. For NorCal...I think it needs to be Don if he can make it.

100% agree.. Ken H is a fine choice! I second that

Im in for central coast, both LP and Monarch were real fun tracks. Lets try to do LP in the AM hours, that wind is brutal in the afternoon.

100% agree.. Ken H is a fine choice! I second that

Im in for central coast, both LP and Monarch were real fun tracks. Lets try to do LP in the AM hours, that wind is brutal in the afternoon.

psssh... we are voting homie and you are on the ballot. Muhahaha

Love that course, but hate the pace of play!

We play early Saturday mornings so it's not THAT bad. But the guys I normally play with I definitely have to light a fire under them from time to time.

I had a fabulous weekend in Palm Springs. I will be joining Team So. Cal in 2019 to defend our trophy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this isn't the place to post this but anyone interested in playing Sandpiper in Santa Barbara this Saturday? I got an email with their deal going on right now. $80 with range balls. $25 for cart.

Back