2019 5th Annual California Classic (Unofficial)

2019 5th Annual California Classic (Unofficial)

• Northern California

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Central California

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Southern California

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know this isn't the place to post this but anyone interested in playing Sandpiper in Santa Barbara this Saturday? I got an email with their deal going on right now. $80 with range balls. $25 for cart.

I WANT to play. Not sure if I can get away with it though. I'll look into it.

I WANT to play. Not sure if I can get away with it though. I'll look into it.

Right? two weekends in a row with fantastic golf? maybe it's too much...

I know this isn't the place to post this but anyone interested in playing Sandpiper in Santa Barbara this Saturday? I got an email with their deal going on right now. $80 with range balls. $25 for cart.

That’s an awesome deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's more the proximity to home that may get me in trouble. Not sure I can sell the wife on me ditching out all day to go to SB

I hear ya. That course isn't going anywhere. We shall find another time.

Is really not much of a deal. $95 is the rate for you guys if you’re a Ventura county resident.

Is really not much of a deal. $95 is the rate for you guys if you’re a Ventura county resident.

Yeah you’re right... I’m cheap. I like saving a little money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going back to Central California
New Polls at front page of the thread

Hey guys...just got settled in from the Wilson Staff trip..been battling back spasms for a few days..finally was able to play today..

Central Cal sounds good to me...

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

A poll for the dinner location? FOR REAL?

hahaha I did that on purpose just for fun. No debate on what we are eating right? haha

If there was more than one option I was going to report this thread for inappropriate content :rofl:

I'm also going to look for a house to rent that Friday, Saturday and check out Sunday. It was good times at Tahoe sharing a roof with everyone; I'd like this idea to be for this event as well.

I'm also going to look for a house to rent that Friday, Saturday and check out Sunday. It was good times at Tahoe sharing a roof with everyone; I'd like this idea to be for this event as well.

That's a good call dude, and I'm definitely in for that option!

That's a good call dude, and I'm definitely in for that option!

Indeed sir. and @itsOpeningDay Adam, we are not letting you pitch in for this house since you bathed us with Hospitality in Tahoe. IF you're joining this.

Indeed sir. and @itsOpeningDay Adam, we are not letting you pitch in for this house since you bathed us with Hospitality in Tahoe. IF you're joining this.

That m'fer better be joining us and I mean that with the highest levels of respect :D

I definitely want to do Tahoe again (w/ probably a cabin AirBnB rental in South Shore) and so maybe we can try to think of a good time to do both (if possible) and without them getting in the way of each other

I definitely want to do Tahoe again (w/ probably a cabin AirBnB rental in South Shore) and so maybe we can try to think of a good time to do both (if possible) and without them getting in the way of each other

I'm in. I'm flying this time. F that drive!

That m'fer better be joining us and I mean that with the highest levels of respect :D

Let the training begin!

giphy.gif

Naw I am paying for sure

Monitoring...

Polls for "Courses" is in the front page guys. Sorry, got really distracted by thoughts of Jocko's

Back