2019 5th Annual California Classic (Unofficial)

2019 5th Annual California Classic (Unofficial)

• Northern California

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Central California

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Southern California

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
e2d9662f9b0dbb1eca358b4c3f2f9d5d.jpg

IMG_0651.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely want to do Tahoe again (w/ probably a cabin AirBnB rental in South Shore) and so maybe we can try to think of a good time to do both (if possible) and without them getting in the way of each other

Well, we probably should try and get some separation between the two dates. I would think think Summer for Tahoe and October/November for Pismo.

Well, we probably should try and get some separation between the two dates. I would think think Summer for Tahoe and October/November for Pismo.
I made a Tahoe thread so both can be discussed

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Assuming I don’t lose my mind and quit my job to join the circus, I can make the travel work pretty easily.

Well hello there Trophy!

I see you are enjoying a sunny SoCal afternoon, along with a Three Weav3rs Expatriate from up the road in Inglewood.

Glad to have you home!

604e653ace621b1e380ab57d04136007.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Well hello there Trophy!

I see you are enjoying a sunny SoCal afternoon, along with a Three Weav3rs Expatriate from up the road in Inglewood.

Glad to have you home!

604e653ace621b1e380ab57d04136007.jpg

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Sorry Greg, but that trophy looked sooooo much better in Northern California.

Sorry Greg, but that trophy looked sooooo much better in Northern California.
Well, we have to let them have the trophy every couple of years. Keeps their feelings from being hurt. :act-up:

Hey @sourmash, how did it go with the trophy home for thanksgiving? #TeamSoCal #2018gatheringChampions

Hello Hello

Sup...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

How’s family doing today?

Just saying hello to everyone. This thread has been quiet lately.

Has a date been discussed? Looks like Tahoe will be August/Fall, do we want to do this in the spring?

Has a date been discussed? Looks like Tahoe will be August/Fall, do we want to do this in the spring?

The polls are up on Page one to choose which courses to play. Spring, August/Fall poll should be up after... or we can all choose now.

Still kind of new around here, but will be watching this and the Tahoe thread, as I'd like to join you all on an outing sometime if I can make it work. Followed the Tahoe thread this year, looked like a great time and good people!

I really think we might need some separation between this event and Tahoe. The nice thing about Pismo, you can play almost anytime of the year. Any thoughts on an April or May outing? I have done April events with another forum years ago in April and it was great. Not sure if we want to do that quick of a turn around, since we just did this last month. Would love to hear what others have to say.

I really think we might need some separation between this event and Tahoe. The nice thing about Pismo, you can play almost anytime of the year. Any thoughts on an April or May outing? I have done April events with another forum years ago in April and it was great. Not sure if we want to do that quick of a turn around, since we just did this last month. Would love to hear what others have to say.

April sounds good to me. Yeah financially and timing wise, there should be some separation. But you guys know me, I'm down to play ANYtime.

I'm hoping to make this one. Once the final date comes out, I'll see what our schedule is. Need to get out and play more! :D

Don't know how many golf trips I'll be able to attend next year but the Tahoe trip is definitely a higher priority for me than this. Would be awesome to do both.

Back