2019 5th Annual California Classic (Unofficial)

2019 5th Annual California Classic (Unofficial)

• Northern California

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Central California

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Southern California

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats Ken!!! Team SoCal is in great hands with you at the helm. Greg showed us the recipe for success last year and I will support you with whatever necessary to try and replicate it. At a minimum we know were going to have a great time!!!

HAHA.. All the wheels are in motion to make the move. Just executing on the details from here on out. Looking forward to some practice rounds with you.

I'll make a bid on your Porsche 911... $20000 and a spooning session. You pick either to be big or small spoon.
I'll see you Sunday for hockey.

The South has spooning sessions?!!!! I’ve been trying to get this started in the North for years. Some guys have all the fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see the South up and running. Now to get North side off their lazy arses and start replying. I’m in. Roger is a probable. Scott is a maybe. Adam needs to represent for the first time. Where ‘s John and Don. Have they been let out of their cage at the nursing home yet? Rock and Mark need to make this. How about Stephen? It’s Jockos for heavens sake. Who doesn’t want to go to Pismo just for that.

This is the tie breaker folks. Each side has claimed 2 victories. If this thing is going to die, it needs to wait until this one is done.

Glad to see the South up and running. Now to get North side off their lazy arses and start replying. I’m in. Roger is a probable. Scott is a maybe. Adam needs to represent for the first time. Where ‘s John and Don. Have they been let out of their cage at the nursing home yet? Rock and Mark need to make this. How about Stephen? It’s Jockos for heavens sake. Who doesn’t want to go to Pismo just for that.

ahahaha these are the best call outs I've seen!

This is the tie breaker folks. Each side has claimed 2 victories. If this thing is going to die, it needs to wait until this one is done.

and yeah, I hope this thing we do every year for the last 4 doesn't die off but if it is, let's have fun and make it count

Yeah, I am here. They just let me out of the Kingsburg nursing home! Man, those people are crazy in Kingsburg. They told me before my release to watch out for a raging idiot who roams the streets, goes by the name of Campbell Toe. Phew, I got out of town without running into it!!

If we have this thing in November, I am in!!

Now I need to find @Duffertoo. I last saw him running down 10th Ave looking for a Dennys. Hope he didn't run into the raging idiot!! Lol!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I am here. They just let me out of the Kingsburg nursing home! Man, those people are crazy in Kingsburg. They told me before my release to watch out for a raging idiot who roams the streets, goes by the name of Campbell Toe. Phew, I got out of town without running into it!!

Now I need to find @Duffertoo. I last saw him running down 10th Ave looking for a Dennys. Hope he didn't run into the raging idiot!! Lol!!

Hey now, they were having a limited time special on the senior breakfast. I couldn't miss that.

November looks clear for me as well. We've let the trophy stay in Socal long enough.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Stephen is IN!

God only knows where the golf ball will be heading, but I’ll be there sending it into oblivion. LaP should be fun!

Stephen is IN!

God only knows where the golf ball will be heading, but I’ll be there sending it into oblivion. LaP should be fun!

Stephen! How are you good sir? Looking forward to seeing you again, bud. Hope all is well!

Stephen is IN!

It would be awesome to have you back this year.

Campbell Toe? Man what a jack ass name.

Looks like the band is getting back together!

Stephen! How are you good sir? Looking forward to seeing you again, bud. Hope all is well!

All is well. Has been a wild year. Kiddo had eye surgery but is doing great. Been taking him to the putting green about weekly, so that’s been fun.

5f1a4bb90cd276aa4da49a53345225b3.jpg

It would be awesome to have you back this year.

I look forward to hanging with all my California brethren this Fall!

Campbell Toe? Man what a jack ass name.

Yeah, I wonder where I got it from...my bad..lol

We looking at November? I'll play if I can, but that's a slim to none chance. With the new combined cycle plant going in to commissioning end of October, I'll most likely be working 6-7 days a week from then through the end of the year. That's one of the reasons I'm making sure to get to Tahoe. Might be my last chance to play with some THPers til some time next year.

We looking at November? I'll play if I can, but that's a slim to none chance. With the new combined cycle plant going in to commissioning end of October, I'll most likely be working 6-7 days a week from then through the end of the year. That's one of the reasons I'm making sure to get to Tahoe. Might be my last chance to play with some THPers til some time next year.

You don’t have more clout than that built up. I figured you owned the place by now.

November isn't 100% yet. I think we will decide for sure after the Tahoe trip for you folks.

You don’t have more clout than that built up. I figured you owned the place by now.

Kevin is like Homer Simpson but 100 times better

Stephen is IN!

Did Stephen just go 3rd person on us?

I'm a grunt man. I'm too valuable in the field to be cooped up in a desk job.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm a grunt man. I'm too valuable in the field to be cooped up in a desk job.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nah I know you put in some long hours and days man. As they say, it's all part of the job.

I’m going to have to play this one by ear. It really depends on how I do on my licensing exams (didn’t pass my first try by 3 questions while dying sick. Second try the31st if this month; then still need to take the state test after that). I really won’t know for at least another couple months if I can make it. I hope so though I had an absolute blast last year and want to try Jocko’s that everyone is so high on

November isn't 100% yet. I think we will decide for sure after the Tahoe trip for you folks.
Time to Pick a Date and Time

How does Peeble Beach Sound?
39e21126b21e2fc74301d45b45a6c392.jpg

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

Time to Pick a Date and Time

How does Peeble Beach Sound?
39e21126b21e2fc74301d45b45a6c392.jpg

Ooops, Sorry Doc. didn't see this until now.

Haha I think Pebble Beach would be amazing for this Classic but out of price range for a lot of people. That'd be amazing though.

We are going back to Central California. LP in Lompoc and Monarch in Nipomo (Santa Maria).
Most likely going to be in November but that's unsure at this point. Come join us! It shall be a glorious weekend and working hard to keep the Trophy down here in the South!

Ooops, Sorry Doc. didn't see this until now.

Haha I think Pebble Beach would be amazing for this Classic but out of price range for a lot of people. That'd be amazing though.

We are going back to Central California. LP in Lompoc and Monarch in Nipomo (Santa Maria).
Most likely going to be in November but that's unsure at this point. Come join us! It shall be a glorious weekend and working hard to keep the Trophy down here in the South!
We can always Dream

Back