Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

I’d only like to participate in some of that with some of the guys. Okay or nah? :alien:

Nate won’t let me.

LIES! You’re re reinvited

This is the preliminary "goal" itinerary. This will give people options to come in early or stay late if they want.

Thursday
- I am going to drive up Thursday night.
- Will stay at cabin (North Shore). Anyone who wants to come up Thursday night has a free place to crash.

Friday
- Golf at Northstar Golf Course around 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. (this would be able to change depending on people getting into the area that morning/afternoon) *Not booked. Location may change
- Will stay at cabin (North Shore). Free to crash.

Saturday
- Tee times booked for Lake Tahoe Open Round #1 @ 1:00 p.m. (Lake Tahoe Golf Course)
- Stay at Airbnb Cabin on State Line

Sunday
- Tee times booked for Lake Tahoe Open Round #2 @ 10:00 a.m. (Edgewood Tahoe)
- Stay at Airbnb Cabin on State Line

Monday
- Golf at Genoa Lakes/Ranch around 8:00 a.m. (Could be 36 holes for those who wanna get wild) *Not booked. Location may change
- Stay at my Cabin

As of now, count me in for Fri-Mon with a field trip to Sacramento on Tuesday and Pasatiempo on Wednesday being up in the air.

Can I be added to the list?

Sounds good!
As of now, count me in for Fri-Mon with a field trip to Sacramento on Tuesday and Pasatiempo on Wednesday being up in the air.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

My wife is the coolest...I tell her I’m considering a golf trip to Lake Tahoe and she’s like “just go!” :D

My wife is the coolest...I tell her I’m considering a golf trip to Lake Tahoe and she’s like “just go!” :D

So it's a maybe now? Bro you better bring your ass out here!!!

Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

Awe hell, I might have to jump in and make these foursomes even.....hold please.

Last edited:
Awe hell, I light have to jump in and make these foursomes even.....hold please.

Well this just got interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it's a maybe now? Bro you better bring your ass out here!!!
Oh it’s definitely a maybe! Got invited to 2 family vacations in May so trying to figure it all out.

Awe hell, I might have to jump in and make these foursomes even.....hold please.
It be easier for me to finally meet you in Texas, but I guess we could meet in Tahoe!?! Yeah?

I would really like to do this. Flights not an issue, but gotta look at what everything else would be.

Went a little bold here w/ logo trial #1

F3ZgMun.png

Uhhh, that's pretty damn solid!
Thanks bro. Going to make an alternative one with just the features on the left and see what it looks like.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yup!!! This one is the clear winner IMO!

Thanks still want to edit the bottom (1 to 18) and (19 to 36) to make it different from the ones above but not sure what to put there yet!

I think they both look good. Being a fan of simplicity, I like the first one better. This one seems to have a LOT going on. But it's cool with the dual courses as the table

This is more so for a contest we will be having!

Both look great, Adam! Well done, man.

Back