Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

For those who wanted to know about lodging.... the place I am requesting will be $100/night pp. That can change based on how many people are staying but it will not be any higher per night.

I am booking Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights (3 nights). Walking distance to the lake and mins drive to Stateline, Edgewood & Lake Tahoe Golf course.

Is this for double occupancy in a room or ???

Just booked my room, now I'm locked in.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well how picky are ya? Really depends!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’m usually pretty picky and am not into sharing rooms if I have a choice. :D

We are in a cabin so if you think this one has 12+ bedrooms then you might be disappointed! haha

We are in a cabin so if you think this one has 12+ bedrooms then you might be disappointed! haha

Hahaha I thought there was mention of a cabin.

Soooooooo, you’re in? I mean, surely someone on the fence wouldn’t be making room requests

Comes with pool, ping pong and shuffleboard. 2 blocks from lake. Best bang for the buck in terms of the # of people committed so far!
3818b600063017fad565f2cedc5cd5f2.jpg

Comes with pool, ping pong and shuffleboard. 2 blocks from lake. Best bang for the buck in terms of the # of people committed so far!

Yes! Late night pool hustling here we come

Or that can be one hell of a dice table

Soooooooo, you’re in? I mean, surely someone on the fence wouldn’t be making room requests
90%...whatever that means. LOL

Ooooh love some ping pong and pool.

Something custom in the works. @mr.hicksta got a sneak peak. Think it will be pretty sweet.

Something custom in the works. @mr.hicksta got a sneak peak. Think it will be pretty sweet.

WTH?? Preferential treatment for Hicksta? . If Josh is giving it the nod, you know it’s an IOD masterpiece! Can’t wait to hear / see more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTH?? Preferential treatment for Hicksta? . If Josh is giving it the nod, you know it’s an IOD masterpiece! Can’t wait to hear / see more!

Haha, it's only cause I harass him regularly about helping out :wink:

Haha, it's only cause I harass him regularly about helping out :wink:

Yeah.... always the helpful one! Can’t wait to tee it up again with the fellas! Was a blast and this is looking like another great one!

Back