Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

Haha, it's only cause I harass him regularly about helping out :wink:

This is true haha. I'll try to put you to work somehow but at this moment I am not sure. Still 6 months away!

If you guys need a tie breaking vote cause you’re deadlocked let me know.

All you guys outside of the area just need to find your way there. I will take care of everything.

Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

How do i get my name on the maybe list? Costs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow...I may have to find a way to make this work.

"Way To Early" request for some @Wonton golf action either Saturday or Sunday! He made fun of me and my Texan accent all weekend long last year so now it's my turn to make fun of his Indian accent. :laugh:

"Way To Early" request for some @Wonton golf action either Saturday or Sunday! He made fun of me and my Texan accent all weekend long last year so now it's my turn to make fun of his Indian accent.
Wonton has an Indian accent? That's news to me!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wow...I may have to find a way to make this work.

Two things. First, I thought you were already in. But if you're still on the fence, you better bring yo ass to Tahoe in August. Second, when did you change your screen name back? Things move fast around here, sheesh! Haha :D!

Two things. First, I thought you were already in. But if you're still on the fence, you better bring yo ass to Tahoe in August. Second, when did you change your screen name back? Things move fast around here, sheesh! Haha :D!
It's time4tim to get his butt to Tahoe

2nded, on t4t vs CT. You get cold feet mofo?

It's time4tim to get his butt to Tahoe

giphy.gif

He's not Indian? Well that SOB told me.................

Hahahahahaha. Now that’s funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some prizes taking shape.

Clues: Dormie. Vessel.

More to come

In honor of Jason Witten wanting to win a Super Bowl next year and rejoining the family he should have never left, I can add to your grab bag goodies if you wish. Or not.

tenor.gif

I got a dozen Callaway Dallas Cowboy Truvis golf balls I can throw in the pot!

Oh, we throwing prizes in the grab bag??

Back