Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

Thanks dude! Just trying to read up on the courses a bit :D

Monday we can have the option to play Incline Championship 18 holes and the Mountain course. The mountain course is 18 but it's basically a par 3 course that would be fun if people are feeling up to a little extra golf in the same location.That's if anyone is leaving Tues that is.

Championship 18

Mountain 18

Our Closest to the Pin hole at Edgewood. Of course

15739252aed110075bf54c0c2237a8b5.gif

giphy.gif

Golf for me Friday - Sunday. Can’t find any late flight on Monday. Flying into Sac-town and driving up.

I need to start working on my 10 yard 7i draw.

Not going to lie. i kind of want to just hit it on the beach and try to go up and down for a sandy

Not going to lie. i kind of want to just hit it on the beach and try to go up and down for a sandy

Haha, beach or extremely long bunker? :wink:

Okay, how about moving me from the "Possible Adds" column to the "2019 Field", the wife said go, so I'm in! I absolutely appreciate the opportunity, and am really looking forward to meeting everyone.

I'm a California native, transplanted from SoCal to the Sierra Foothills 35 years ago, and live about an hour west of South Lake Tahoe. I'll be driving up Saturday, I'm in for the Saturday - Sunday rounds, and Saturday night lodging. I've played the Lake Tahoe Golf Course a few times, although it was years ago, but have only driven by Edgewood. I'm a bogie golfer on my better days, so I'm just in this to meet you guys, and to have a good time.

Let me know if I can help with anything, and THANKS!

Okay, how about moving me from the "Possible Adds" column to the "2019 Field", the wife said go, so I'm in! I absolutely appreciate the opportunity, and am really looking forward to meeting everyone.

I'm a California native, transplanted from SoCal to the Sierra Foothills 35 years ago, and live about an hour west of South Lake Tahoe. I'll be driving up Saturday, I'm in for the Saturday - Sunday rounds, and Saturday night lodging. I've played the Lake Tahoe Golf Course a few times, although it was years ago, but have only driven by Edgewood. I'm a bogie golfer on my better days, so I'm just in this to meet you guys, and to have a good time.

Great news!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Southwest bookings start on 3/17! $88 one way to Oakland? Uhhhh....mr.hicksta likey :D

Yeah, buddy...SWA LUVs you!

I'm leaning on doing all 4 days of golf. My only issue is that the last direct flight out of Reno on Monday leaves at 1:55pm and there is no way I'm playing golf that Monday and making it to catch that flight. So my decision is to catch a 1 stop flight out of Reno at 4pm on Monday that goes through Phoenix and gets in at 11:30pm Monday night OR stay in Reno Monday night and leave on a direct flight at 6:15am Tuesday getting in at 11:30am Tuesday. I hate taking flights w/ stops but after 4 days of golf and being gone I'm leaning on the 4pm Monday takeoff w/ stop.

You?

I'm staying in Sacramento Monday night and playing there Tuesday if that caters to anybody's travel plans.

Our Closest to the Pin hole at Edgewood. Of course

I'm not sure how many of us can aim at the beach and hit it.

Welcome OldeDude!

Don't worry about being a "good golfer"..this is a great group and lots of us are not "good golfers" .

Airfare is booked!! Southwest came through again with the cheapest fare and best schedule for me travel wise.

Airfare is booked!! Southwest came through again with the cheapest fare and best schedule for me travel wise.

SWA is being haters for me right now with prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SWA is being haters for me right now with prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were initially higher, but I waited and they came down. Flying in and out of Sacramento helped also

They were initially higher, but I waited and they came down. Flying in and out of Sacramento helped also

Guess I’ll be flying into Sacramento then cause those prices are lovely compared to flying into Reno

Guess I’ll be flying into Sacramento then cause those prices are lovely compared to flying into Reno

Saved me $150.

Saved me $150.

Haha it just saved me even more now because alex says she might not go after all and it will just be me. This is getting better by the moment.

Flight booked!

Arrive Friday, 8-2 at 10:40am in Reno, NV
Depart Monday, 8-5 at 4:00pm from Reno, NV
Plan to play Friday-Monday.

i'm tentative for arrival Friday and departure Monday from Sac. Of course my attendance still depends on alex's job situation

Back