Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

What was the format last year? I've forgotten and I'm too lazy to go back and look.
We had people create a Best 18 out of their 2 or 3 rounds (4 Par 3's, 4 Par 5's, rest Par 4's).

It was difficult to figure out how to create something competitive with some people playing 2 vs 3 rounds. We had 13 also so teams weren't an option.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If we have even numbers, how about two man teams?
We are looking for a solo winner here (yes we had a tie last year but still) so teams go away from that..... But we shall see!

Just booked the remaining tee times available at Edgewood to bring the event total up to a max of 28. I guess there was a large group that booked the tee times after us so I was able to snag the two right before us... phew.

Several people have recently PM'd me about interest and there are still people pondering but it looks like 28 is the max we will be shooting for! I definitely feel like we will be at 20+ based on the interest so far and 24 isn't out of the relm of possibility since we are still 5 months out. The extra tee time is booked juuuuuust in case. I can always give it up later if we don't use it.

So if you are on the fence, jump on it! It's going to be a great time out

Just booked the remaining tee times available at Edgewood to bring the event total up to a max of 28. I guess there was a large group that booked the tee times after us so I was able to snag the two right before us... phew.

Several people have recently PM'd me about interest and there are still people pondering but it looks like 28 is the max we will be shooting for! I definitely feel like we will be at 20+ based on the interest so far and 24 isn't out of the relm of possibility since we are still 5 months out. The extra tee time is booked juuuuuust in case. I can always give it up later if we don't use it.

So if you are on the fence, jump on it! It's going to be a great time out

Thanks for being the ring leader once again for this event! Can't be said enough.

ovhwcrbe587781d0d1acb914015289_500x266.gif

Thanks for being the ring leader once again for this event! Can't be said enough.

ovhwcrbe587781d0d1acb914015289_500x266.gif
Well said, thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Important survey sent to everyone on the event list. Please fill out at your earliest convenience. It should take only 5 minutes.

If you get an error when clicking the link make sure you're not in Tapatalk. Apparently it won't work that way.

If you get an error when clicking the link make sure you're not in Tapatalk. Apparently it won't work that way.
It worked fine for me via Tapa this morning. Link opened in Docs w/o an issue.

Hmm, now where's the "I'm special" emoji?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It worked fine for me via Tapa this morning. Link opened in Docs w/o an issue.

Hmm, now where's the "I'm special" emoji?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Short bus special?

Hey Mr. Trip Coordinator, move me over to the first group please. I'll send the deposit over this week.

@shanewu are you reading to move on to list #2?

Sorry Adam, I am sure it was posted...how much did you need for deposit and when by? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Adam, I am sure it was posted...how much did you need for deposit and when by? Thanks.

$110 for golf and $100 for lodging and whenever you can !

We got 20 guys on the in list, let's get this to 24?

712ca2148c505064e12c3b89e0314151.jpg

fabb8ce2c855760e8db9156813a6ef0d.jpg

Course looks like it is in great shape.

Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

We got 20 guys on the in list, let's get this to 24?

* Can I get added to this trip?

I’m thinking I can play both Saturday and Sunday if you’ll have me.

My wife might tag along. That might mean golf with the fellas. Maybe a dinner and nights with the wife.

Back