Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

You're saying that like someone from the second flight has done that to you before?

@sandiegonative

Man that 2nd flight is dangerous. I’d rather take my chances in the first flight than get my @ss handed to me by anyone in the second flight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're saying that like someone from the second flight has done that to you before?

@sandiegonative

There’s 3 guys in that group that have done it to me

There’s 3 guys in that group that have done it to me

tenor.gif

This is what it could look like if we had a snake draft.... Team averages range from 12 to 12.77

CoE3FYk.jpg

Hey guys, unfortunately I’m gonna have to back out on this.
I lost my job in January, jobless since and financially, I’m at a real bad place now.
You guys know me though... I always looked forward to events like this to hang out with old friends and make new ones. I’m so sorry I can’t make it and being MIA last couple of months.
Have a great time guys. I’ll be there in spirits... haha. If it is half of what it was last years’ gathering, you guys will have a blast!

Hate to hear this Won. Hope everything works out quickly
Dabbled with a few formats for the event over the weekend for some fun

Here was one of them as a little teaser preview. These were the caps I collected but obviously everyone will start to say they are higher.

tSasO3M.jpg
Well the NCGA shows me as NH which is basically a 40 right? :wink:

I prefer to call it under utilizing my skills. :alien:

Definitely some scratch giffers in this thread. :D

FYI there is a $45 9 hole rate for Saturday Morning for those who weren't interested in playing 36 and or those who were arriving a little later. I think you could do 9 holes at around 11:00 or so and I could just slot you at the end of our block of tee times for the afternoon.

Dabbled with a few formats for the event over the weekend for some fun

Here was one of them as a little teaser preview. These were the caps I collected but obviously everyone will start to say they are higher.

tSasO3M.jpg

I’m a 13 thank you.... see wrong already, I’m saying lower

FYI there is a $45 9 hole rate for Saturday Morning for those who weren't interested in playing 36 and or those who were arriving a little later. I think you could do 9 holes at around 11:00 or so and I could just slot you at the end of our block of tee times for the afternoon.

I plan on arriving Friday night, so I am down for 36 on Saturday, but if I am the only one, than I am down for 27. Either way, I want to play a lot of golf that weekend.

I plan on arriving Friday night, so I am down for 36 on Saturday, but if I am the only one, than I am down for 27. Either way, I want to play a lot of golf that weekend.
Most are down for 36

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back