Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

Went for more subtle here. Just playing around with some things...

LccUHUp.png

I dodge no one. You're just stuck on the wait list. :D

I figured out the format but will keep it mum until we have a definite number. Don't worry, you guys won't be able to dodge each other... or most likely anyone else for that matter!

I figured out the format but will keep it mum until we have a definite number. Don't worry, you guys won't be able to dodge each other... or most likely anyone else for that matter!

This World Match Play event giving you ideas?

54 holes a day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you extend the invite to Smylie? He appears to have some time right now.
Yah he said he may try and make Friday.... He said he doesn't play golf on weekends.

Last edited:
Yah he said he may try and make Friday.... He said he doesn't play golf on weekends.

Lmao. Well he’s down to the web.com tour now, he might make the cuts. Check that he won’t make the cut this week.

Happy Monday! Let's bump this for the new crowd!

Still a long way to go but so much still left to do...

Happy Monday! Let's bump this for the new crowd!

Still a long way to go but so much still left to do...

Guys might want to rethink the match play bracket strategy when this cat has 3 of the top 4 teams left in his bracket. #BoomGoesTheDynamite

giphy.gif

Guys might want to rethink the match play bracket strategy when this cat has 3 of the top 4 teams left in his bracket. #BoomGoesTheDynamite

giphy.gif
You're the Duke of this event though... How's that looking right now?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Aw man, I have to practice basketball for this event now too?

Don't forget the dunk contest on #17

Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

Anyone need anything from Augusta National

I plan to hit the store right after I setup my chair on the 18th green. I’ll be utilizing their onsite shipping.

No joke, send me a PM and be specific (i.e. color and size). Don’t forget they will have both Masters and ANWA merchandise. I’ll ship it to you when I get back to San Diego next week OR bring it with me to Tahoe.

I plan to hit the store right after I setup my chair on the 18th green. I’ll be utilizing their onsite shipping.

No joke, send me a PM and be specific (i.e. color and size). Don’t forget they will have both Masters and ANWA merchandise. I’ll ship it to you when I get back to San Diego next week OR bring it with me to Tahoe.

How bout one cool piece to add to the prize list? They got Green Jackets for sale?

Man this is a great gesture. Let me get my thinking cap on and I’ll email you.

Back