Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

Shane for the last 6 months

giphy.gif

i dunno man, the group of guys in for this event has me kicking myself that I can't attend even if just to hang out and talk it up with guys and take photos for the thread.

LMAO. I love your gif conversations.

If I don’t get into the THP Championship, I’m definitely joining y’all in Tahoe.

No take backs Shane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No take backs Shane.

I can accept that. :D what do we gotta do to get you out there, at least to hang out?

I can accept that. :D what do we gotta do to get you out there, at least to hang out?

Get the dr to clear me for travel

Sent payment to SlightDraw yesterday and booked flights this AM. Wallet is definitely lighter but I'm looking forward to this trip.

Sent payment to SlightDraw yesterday and booked flights this AM. Wallet is definitely lighter but I'm looking forward to this trip.
You can make that back on one hand of blackjack... If you feel lucky

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’m sure Amol will shoot you a quick note via PM if you need.

Completely forgot Amol was a dr. Wonder if my wife will accept that

Get the dr to clear me for travel

In quarantine again??? You need to stop taking those "business" trips across the border... :alien:

In quarantine again??? You need to stop taking those "business" trips across the border... :alien:

It was one time and mancest told me that was how the locals recommended you do it. How was i supposed to know it was a snipe hunt!

It was one time and mancest told me that was how the locals recommended you do it. How was i supposed to know it was a snipe hunt!

Don't try and pin this **** on me....

Heading to Nevada this weekend for our annual golfing trip. Playing Carson Valley Golf Course on Friday then Genoa Ranch and Lakes on Saturday and Sunday.

I will get some pics for those of you who have not played the Genoa tracks. I will post in here.

Maybe pics will entice Shane to jump off the fence.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Heading to Nevada this weekend for our annual golfing trip. Playing Carson Valley Golf Course on Friday then Genoa Ranch and Lakes on Saturday and Sunday.

I will get some pics for those of you who have not played the Genoa tracks. I will post in here.

Thanks man!

Don't try and pin this **** on me....
Covering for your SoCal homie Galen by trying to blame mancest? It won't work. Even Roger isn't that "dirty".

Covering for your SoCal homie Galen by trying to blame mancest? It won't work. Even Roger isn't that "dirty".

I plead the 5th on Paul and what he is or isn’t willing to do.

:D Sweet, looking forward to checking those photos out!

Thanks everyone who's sending in those payments ahead of schedule. Making my life easier over here!

I can focus more on the custom grab bags for all.

Back