Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

I put my spread all over that sheet... I mean, I put my name on the spreadsheet. :blowkiss:

Absolutely still pondering this one.

Getting to play in two more new states with THPers..this has potential!

And I might be able to get to tell mr.hicksta to go jump in a volcano in person :eyepoke:

And I might be able to get to tell mr.hicksta to go jump in a volcano in person :eyepoke:

Only a litttttttle bit of one of the courses is actually in CA!

KNWXI0h.jpg

Only a litttttttle bit of one of the courses is actually in CA!

KNWXI0h.jpg

I won't cheat like that! I'm sure that I could bribe somebody into playing a full round in CA before or afterward.

I won't cheat like that! I'm sure that I could bribe somebody into playing a full round in CA before or afterward.

Oh yes most definitely. Last year we had two official rounds for the actual Lake Tahoe Open but a handful of us played 3-4 rounds throughout the weekend into Monday.

I am excited about this.

That’s enough of a reason to sign up!

This is very interesting, might have to make this work.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Turn on the golf channel. Edgewood Tahoe America Century Championship replay.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Adam, you’re knocking this out of the park, yet again! I’m in... regardless of weekend chosen put me down as in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in and my Stepson Josh also expressed keen interest. So I added him as my +1.

I'm in and my Stepson Josh also expressed keen interest. So I added him as my +1.

Good. The more Joshs the better :wink:

I checked with my "events coordinator" and I'm clear to attend any of the weekends listed.

Looking forward to getting together with this group of misfits again.

Thanks Adam for setting this up.

1ed05b984ed7b46024b5eb3d86777353.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious to see if the remaining crew from last year is possibly interested in Round 2?

@H8tobogie @J-Pin @Nate @ASN21 @Stemmy66 @CampbellToe

Looking at the potential scheduling list.... Early August is Trending upwards while the back end of September is looking bleak.

Back