Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

I don't know why but I literally laughed out loud on this one... I think I'm losing my mind.

I actually got a text from Josh last week saying my GIF game is getting stronger. I owe it all to him

Curious to see if the remaining crew from last year is possibly interested in Round 2?

@H8tobogie @J-Pin @Nate @ASN21 @Stemmy66 @CampbellToe

I’m in... said I’m in... doesn’t matter the weekend chosen! Let’s do this! Was lazy to complete the Google sheet info...

I’m in...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was looking at places to rent for the weekend and came across a few gems.... and depending on the amount of people we have.... could be doable.

20d85386-825c-4cb0-8f0f-b8e41c7b64d4.c10.jpg

Curious to see if the remaining crew from last year is possibly interested in Round 2?

I'm in...

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Can’t seem to open this in my phone version of Google Sheets but put me down. I’ll figure out the dates

Hmmmm...

2019 potential dates... if Big Time is free at all next year

I thought I answered the question: ANY!!!

wait, check that, first day/weekend for school is probably going to be that Aug 15th (Thursday) so would say the 16th-18th would be my least desired weekend but could make it work if I had to.

I thought I answered the question: ANY!!!

wait, check that, first day/weekend for school is probably going to be that Aug 15th (Thursday) so would say the 16th-18th would be my least desired weekend but could make it work if I had to.

Right now we are leaning with one of the first two weekends in August based on the initial availability of everyone

Looks good but can’t fully commit until closer to summer.

That first weekend of August is leading into the first week of school.

Well, for me anyway...not sure about everyone else

Good thinking. Didn't even think about that

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
School starts at different times in different areas. It’s the week before or after the memorial (?) weekend here.

School starts at different times in different areas. It’s the week before or after the memorial (?) weekend here.
Yeah I guess just note it in the spreadsheet for the different weekends.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just going on record w/ this statement for what ever week is picked:

Come early, Stay Late & Be Loud.

Thank you mean labor day right? Memorial day in May, labor day in September.

Thank you mean labor day right? Memorial day in May, labor day in September.

Yep, I always get them mixed up

Back