Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

I'm passing that buck directly to mrs.hicksta with NO SHAME :rofl:

I’ve been gone for the start of school for 5 straight years. I’m already in trouble

I put my name on a few possible dates. May be playing in Michigan or Wisconsin or both in mid August. So a little conflicted. Itinerary could change. Thanks for setting this up again Adam!

Great @itsopeningday ......I guess the word got out from last year that the courses and company were pretty good. :D

Put me down as a strong maybe. Just going to depend on what my wife ends up doing for work and if we have childcare lined up when this is happening. After watching last year I want to play some Tahoe area golf.

Great @itsopeningday ......I guess the word got out from last year that the courses and company were pretty good. :D

I don’t travel to Dallas any more, how else are we going to hang? Also, I didn’t think your probation officer allowed you to travel to Georgia...

Updated the spreadsheet located in Post 1. 17 hopefuls so far... Impressed!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Definitely pondering it...someone has to remind you that scrambling completes you! :D
Ha ha ha. That made me LOL. But you are right, I definitely need that. I hope you can make it.

Driving by Edgewood GC now and man, it looks incredible right now so it can only get better in the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really hoping to make this, but no way I can commit until it gets closer. Early half of August would be the better chance for me, but since it is still so unsure, I don't want to influence possible dates for everyone else by putting anything in the spreadsheet.

Driving by Edgewood GC now and man, it looks incredible right now so it can only get better in the summer. Put me down for a strong possibility for August!!!!

FIFY.....

FIFY.....

Negotiations have already begun but reality is it’s in Dr’s hands now.

Negotiations have already begun but reality is it’s in Dr’s hands now.

You ducked me this year......don’t make the same mistake twice.

You ducked me this year......don’t make the same mistake twice.

Canadan said the same thing

Looks like fun! I put my name on the sheet.

Sent from my KFSUWI using Tapatalk

Damn this thing is heating up!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back