Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

Curious to see if the remaining crew from last year is possibly interested in Round 2?

@H8tobogie @J-Pin @Nate @ASN21 @Stemmy66 @CampbellToe

I won't know until a date is locked in, have a potentially busy summer ahead.

I won't know until a date is locked in, have a potentially busy summer ahead.

August 3-4 is looking like a strong date based on the response. At some point I just need to decide to lock it in. Would that date be possible?

August 3-4 is looking like a strong date based on the response. At some point I just need to decide to lock it in. Would that date be possible?

I probably won't be able to make that date. Obviously, do what works for the most people. Bummer for me, but I'll follow along and hope to join you guys again in 2020.

I probably won't be able to make that date. Obviously, do what works for the most people. Bummer for me, but I'll follow along and hope to join you guys again in 2020.

Not set in stone as of right now but most of the Nor Cal guys have already responded so I just need to pick the best option for everyone and then if anyone else wants to join in after date is selected that is even better

I think you need to set a drop dead date for people to fill out the sheet and if there is a weekend that fits the most people schedules go with it. There is no way 1 weekend is going to fit for everyone and with the group looking as large as it is we are going to need some lead time to get things put together. And when I say we I mean 99.9% you and .01 percent being the rest of us.

I think you need to set a drop dead date for people to fill out the sheet and if there is a weekend that fits the most people schedules go with it. There is no way 1 weekend is going to fit for everyone and with the group looking as large as it is we are going to need some lead time to get things put together. And when I say we I mean 99.9% you and .01 percent being the rest of us.

I agree. I think that is the most difficult part picking a date some may not be able to attend but I wanted at least to have a date where the Nor Cal guys can all represent and that is Aug 3-4 weekend.

I am doing a lot of research on accommodations and will get back to you guys.

I agree. I think that is the most difficult part picking a date some may not be able to attend but I wanted at least to have a date where the Nor Cal guys can all represent and that is Aug 3-4 weekend.

I am doing a lot of research on accommodations and will get back to you guys.

Personally, I think you CA guys should take priority on the dates. Less travel time and less chance of guys bailing come summer because airfare is too much or gonna cost too much $$$ to travel there now.

Went ahead and tracked a flight on Google Flights over those dates. Pre planning FTMFW!!!

Personally, I think you CA guys should take priority on the dates. Less travel time and less chance of guys bailing come summer because airfare is too much or gonna cost too much $$$ to travel there now.

+1 for this....as a potential guest and others we shouldnt even really be considered. Need to adapt to you guys etc

I have contacted a handful of courses in the area for group rates... will get those to you guys when they come in.

Count me in. Dates don’t matter as long as the back is healthy, I’m in. Freaking love this place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count me in. Dates don’t matter as long as the back is healthy, I’m in. Freaking love this place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome man, glad you are enjoying your time there. Totally different between summer/winter but can't go wrong either way.

fckya.gif

I want bag tags made for this gathering......w/ Adams logo skills on the design!

I want bag tags made for this gathering......w/ Adams logo skills on the design!

Might have to go through Seamus Golf for those bad boys!!!

Okay okay okay, so sorta important update. Need responses to help with the process. Got confirmation that Edgewood has upped their pricing next year and it would be $300 per player for a round on Sunday, August 4th (AM tee time) which is two weeks after the American Century Championship (Celebrity Golf Tourney).

Courses *to be counted towards the Lake Tahoe Open

Round 1 Lake Tahoe Golf Course, Saturday PM ($89)
Round 2 Edgewood Tahoe, Sunday AM ($300)

All other courses are either a decent drive away, have limited availability for booking or are more in the $200 range. Having both courses, lodging & the stateline within a 10 mile radius should make everything easier.

I am going to leave Sunday PM open this go around since playing 36 last time was quite the undertaking. This time we would have more time to explore South Lake and relax.

If people are looking to play a round on Friday or Monday we can discuss those as well but the official Open courses would be the ones listed above.

Lodging

2-3 Nights (~$200-$300 total) * This is the number I am going to shoot for but prices vary on location and amount of beds/room for everyone as well as how many people are going to be staying. Cabins go quickly for the summer.*

Okay okay okay, so sorta important update. Need responses to help with the process. Got confirmation that Edgewood has upped their pricing next year and it would be $300 per player for a round on Sunday, August 4th (AM tee time) which is two weeks after the American Century Championship (Celebrity Golf Tourney).

Courses *to be counted towards the Lake Tahoe Open

Round 1 Lake Tahoe Golf Course, Saturday PM ($89)
Round 2 Edgewood Tahoe, Sunday AM ($300)

All other courses are either a decent drive away, have limited availability for booking or are more in the $200 range. Having both courses, lodging & the stateline within a 10 mile radius should make everything easier.

I am going to leave Sunday PM open this go around since playing 36 last time was quite the undertaking. This time we would have more time to explore South Lake and relax.

If people are looking to play a round on Friday or Monday we can discuss those as well but the official Open courses would be the ones listed above.

Lodging

2-3 Nights (~$200-$300 total) * This is the number I am going to shoot for but prices vary on location and amount of beds/room for everyone as well as how many people are going to be staying. Cabins go quickly for the summer.*

Count me in for everything planned. I would like to get at least 1 more round in while there, either Friday or Monday. Does Edgewood have a replay rate?

Count me in for everything planned. I would like to get at least 1 more round in while there, either Friday or Monday. Does Edgewood have a replay rate?

Don't believe so... considering there isn't even a group discount at all.

Gotta admit, I "gulped" a little when I saw $300 for a round of golf.

Gotta admit, I "gulped" a little when I saw $300 for a round of golf.

I completely agree. If it isn't taken well with our group we can go other options and then people can come play Edgewood on Friday or Monday if they want

Back