Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

Don't believe so... considering there isn't even a group discount at all.

Or we could do Edgewood on Friday/Monday as the extra round and add another course in for Sunday? Again, I'm good either way.

In. For. Everything!!!

Or we could do Edgewood on Friday/Monday as the extra round and add another course in for Sunday? Again, I'm good either way.

Yup that's the other option

*Cough*I'm still actually ok for 36 on Sunday *cough* *cough* :D
This is like my one golf vacation of the year so far so I gotta take advantage

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I like this.... leave it to the smart guys to figure this stuff out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Cough*I'm still actually ok for 36 on Sunday *cough* *cough* :D

I'm in for 36 anytime and an extra round on Friday/Monday.

Josh sent me a story that Old Greenwood/Gray's crossing were about to be permanently closed because of the failing ownership.... but update has it that a new owner has stepped in to purchase the properties so they can continue to be open! Great news in general for everyone who enjoyed Old Greenwood last year and for future rounds as well.

Josh sent me a story that Old Greenwood/Gray's crossing were about to be permanently closed because of the failing ownership.... but update has it that a new owner has stepped in to purchase the properties so they can continue to be open! Great news in general for everyone who enjoyed Old Greenwood last year and for future rounds as well.

Hopefully, new ownership will keep it viable!

Would’ve been a damn shame if they let that course close, but I’m sure it’s hard to make money when you’re only open 7 months out of the year!

Would’ve been a damn shame if they let that course close, but I’m sure it’s hard to make money when you’re only open 7 months out of the year!

These courses were built to sell expensive view homes. The problem is that once the fairway home sites are sold it does not make good financial business sense to continue the expense of maintaining the golf courses.

Spoke to another Texan THP’er on the course last weekend & planted the seed. Stay tuned.

Spoke to another Texan THP’er on the course last weekend & planted the seed. Stay tuned.

giphy.gif

@itsopeningday We get a weekend picked yet? Not pushing just asking! Wanna get it posted on our vacation calendar so it’s solid!

@itsopeningday We get a weekend picked yet? Not pushing just asking! Wanna get it posted on our vacation calendar so it’s solid!
I haven't booked anything yet but Aug 3-4 is the date. Thanks for reminding me! New year is here so time to get this thing set up properly.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’m likely out on that date but I’ll be following in the event something changes on my end.

Just marked the calendar . Hopefully I’ll be good to travel by then.

Me??? Pffft I have to be home for the start of school at least once lol...haven’t been home for it in 6 years.

It’s just another day of school. JK!

Dallas is always available!

There is a good chance I’ll be in a new state by then so anything is possible...

Back