Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

New to this forum but I live in Reno, NV so I will for try to be a part of this next year.

The wedge prize from the raffle on Friday afternoon.
58fabe122ea63d134ae51f7100c59e23.jpg
17907b1ab302300eb45de1546fb759ee.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Jarred one from about 75 yards for my first eagle ever with this wedge earlier this month.

I returned from a long week of work travel on Thursday evening to find a box on my front steps. Amazon also delivered some Christmas gifts but I couldn’t remember ordering something that large. I was blown away to open the box and find this customized den caddy bag from Lake Open Open - Part Deux! Adam (@SlightDraw) does an amazing job organizing the gathering and this was our closest to the pin prize on #17 at Edgewood. Thank you Adam!!! Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

C3FC4021-63CB-4BE6-87D2-A903C305BAD1.jpeg45D07EC9-EB4F-48EE-8685-159AD8C9E97B.jpeg51F95566-FC16-4754-BDF0-331DD53735F5.jpeg

As @Nate mentioned above, I also watched a good chunk of the American Century Tournament replay this weekend and relived some fantastic moments with THPers.
Looking forward to Lake Tahoe Open - 2020.

I returned from a long week of work travel on Thursday evening to find a box on my front steps. Amazon also delivered some Christmas gifts but I couldn’t remember ordering something that large. I was blown away to open the box and find this customized den caddy bag from Lake Open Open - Part Deux! Adam (@SlightDraw) does an amazing job organizing the gathering and this was our closest to the pin prize on #17 at Edgewood. Thank you Adam!!! Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

View attachment 8919752View attachment 8919753View attachment 8919754

As @Nate mentioned above, I also watched a good chunk of the American Century Tournament replay this weekend and relived some fantastic moments with THPers.
Looking forward to Lake Tahoe Open - 2020.

Glad it got to you in one piece! That 17th was a real treat and happy I got to enjoy it will all you guys.

That's awesome! Man that was such a fun trip. Thanks again, Adam.

Wow! That is incredible, and then SlightDraw drops the teaser that looks like my score card on a good day ...... par, double, par, double, double par, double, par .......

Looking at the potential scheduling list.... Early August is Trending upwards while the back end of September is looking bleak.

Are you looking at the same courses?

Jarred one from about 75 yards for my first eagle ever with this wedge earlier this month.

I kept reading this thinking "Who is Jared?" :geek:

New to this forum but I live in Reno, NV so I will for try to be a part of this next year.
I'll have to hit you up to play in a few months while I'm in Minden doing some training. I think it's in March or April. Have to look at the schedule.

I'll have to hit you up to play in a few months while I'm in Minden doing some training. I think it's in March or April. Have to look at the schedule.

For sure!! Please do.

Back