Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

SlightDraw

Reaction score
Handicap
NCGA 11
LccUHUp.png

Dates August 2nd - 5th (Lake Tahoe Open Rounds on 3rd/4th)

Courses/Rounds

Join us for anywhere from 1-5 rounds over the 'long' weekend

Friday - Incline Village Mountain - $65 *Par 3 Competition*
Saturday AM (6 Tee Times @ 8:00 a.m- 8:50 a.m.) - Genoa Lakes Golf Course - $85 ($45 for 9 holes)
Saturday PM (7 Tee Times @ 1:25 p.m. - 2:25 p.m.) Genoa Ranch Golf Course - $55 *Lake Tahoe Open Round #1"
Sunday - Edgewood Tahoe (7 Tee Times @ 9:40 - 10:40 a.m.) $300 *Lake Tahoe Open Round #2"
Monday - Incline Village Championship @ 9:20-9:30 a.m. - $115

Lodging TBD

Competition Will Stemmy66 and Nate, after posting identical 67's, take home the Lake Tahoe Open trophy outright? We shall see. Either way we are still going have some fun as the trophy, one way or another, will return for a new Lake Tahoe Open Champion. View the 2018 Live Thread & Results

Join the Field If you are at all interested in joining us.. please feel free to let me know!

2019 Field

1. SlightDraw
2. mrhicksta
3. Nate
4. Stemmy66
5. Rock26
6. brianmk24
7. DufferToo
8. tanker337
9. Mikeg74
10. OldeDude
11. J-Pin
12. Schanker
13. SanDiegoNative
14. Breaking79

15. Vortex
16. Shanewu
17. Kevin81002

--------------------------------------

Friday
1. SlightDraw
2. mrhicksta
3. Nate
4. Stemmy66
5. brianmk24
6. tanker337
7. Mikeg74
8. Breaking79
9. Vortex
10. Shanewu

Saturday
The Field

Sunday
The Field

Monday

1. SlightDraw
2. mrhicksta
3. Nate
4. Rock26
5. brianmk24
6. mikeg74
7. Vortex
8. Shanewu

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edgewood

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genoa Lakes

Genoa-Lakes.jpg

Genoa Ranch

GenoaResort-10.jpg

Last edited:
It's never too late to begin discussions for 2019!

This past Nor Cal Outing in Tahoe was an absolute blast and I really want to make it happen again next year but I have to do a lot of planning in advance.

Location! South Lake Tahoe is on my mind next year. The first year we enjoyed the mountain courses located in Truckee (North Shore) but now we might switch it up and play some Lake Courses this time around.

Lodging! My families cabin had a great run but I don't think we could fit one more person in there without it exploding. Next year (depending on # of participants) lets do it a little bigger and get a nice cabin close to stateline to enjoy.

Dates! We should think of dates that fit most people..... but as of right now I have that same weekend in mind (August 23rd-25th) because the weather is just great that time of year usually and shouldn't get in the way of other outings. The official date is TBD tho!

Courses! Everyone had a blast at Coyote Moon and Old Greenwood this year but that doesn't mean we are going to stick to the same each year...... so as many people have wanted..... Edgewood Tahoe would be #1 on the list for us. It is expensive though so keep that in mind. It is sort of a bucket list course for the Tahoe area however. The other course is up for debate but I think that a good amount of people have been wanting to play Edgewood and we should probably make that happen.

Competition! Will Stemmy66 and Nate, after posting identical 64's return to try and win the Lake Tahoe Open trophy outright? We shall see. Either way we are still going have some fun as the trophy, one way or another, will return for a possible new king of the course.

AerialHero_1440x430.jpg

Damn right I’m returning.... doubtful I’ll be able to duplicate that effort.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely a maybe :)

Seriously, this was great fun and I'd love to do it again. That time frame is generally good for me.

giphy.gif

Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

Yep Yep
IMG_0652.gif

I should be able to make it as well.

I marked the tentative dates on our calendar.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

After following this last year I’m all over this. Those courses looked amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to try everything in my power to make this work my man! Looked and sounded like a blast this year!

Definitely keeping my eye on this one.

I'd like to join you next year, way too early to tell on dates for me though. I will definitely watch for details as things progress.

I'm not sure what the balance of my family karma points is at the moment, but if the account balance is high enough I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread.

I'm not sure what the balance of my family karma points is at the moment, but if the account balance is high enough I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread.

Yes! There will be enough 92 MPH swing speed salad for everyone :D

Hmmmmmm...............I’ll have an eye on this.

This is going to get some serious consideration!

This is going to get some serious consideration!

I’m not even certain yet I can attend and I’m already hoping as many guys as possible from the team can make it

I’m not even certain yet I can attend and I’m already hoping as many guys as possible from the team can make it

Same thought I had! 10kMoreLaughs :D

I'm pretty excited about Tahoe, The Sequel.

Awesome location, great people, fantastic courses, good food. Sounds like an OK time. I'm happy to see the interest being expressed by a whole bunch of THPers from a lot of different areas. This is sure to be an event to remember.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm pretty excited about Tahoe, The Sequel.

Awesome location, great people, fantastic courses, good food. Sounds like an OK time. I'm happy to see the interest being expressed by a whole bunch of THPers from a lot of different areas. This is sure to be an event to remember.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I think its a great location for all of us to get away for a weekend full of golf

Uhhhhh...hmmm

putting this on the radar. Need to see when the fall soccer schedule starts.

Back