Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

PM replied to Adam.

Replied to the PM

I'm definitely in for Friday, Saturday and Sunday rounds.
I'll either fly out late Sunday or early Monday.

Also replied to the PM

Thanks guys. Gives me a better view of the overall scope

PM ya. I got dibs on the master where ever I stay. :bulgy-eyes:

Don't really have a deadline yet but it helps knowing how many people as I secure tee times and lodging options.

Shall I add ya to the maybes?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Could you put me on the maybe list? I would be in for Saturday and Sunday if I can make it. Heck I could drive up each day since I live less than 60 miles away, it's just so hard for me to commit too soon for anything in August.

Could you put me on the maybe list? I would be in for Saturday and Sunday if I can make it. Heck I could drive up each day since I live less than 60 miles away, it's just so hard for me to commit too soon for anything in August.
Done!

After talking to @Nate about this last weekend I've stepped up planting seeds with my wife about going out there for this. Our anniversary is a couple weeks after this and what better than taking a trip to Lake Tahoe to celebrate? And while we're out there I could get a round in with THPer's!

After talking to @Nate about this last weekend I've stepped up planting seeds with my wife about going out there for this. Our anniversary is a couple weeks after this and what better than taking a trip to Lake Tahoe to celebrate? And while we're out there I could get a round in with THPer's!

Dammit.......the secret is out this year I'm afraid. :thumb:

Yesssssssssss!

We got something cooking here gents

Make it happen... bc I said so...

Dammit.......the secret is out this year I'm afraid. :thumb:

it will be middle of august so no way he can bring the cold weather with him then

Yes, I'm early but I'm excited about Part Deux so I went ahead and booked my rental through Costco Travel. Full size from 8/1 to 8/6 - $265? LEGIT.

Everyone flying into Reno? I’d imagine that makes the most sense?

Everyone flying into Reno? I’d imagine that makes the most sense?

I'm more than likely flying into Reno, but I may fly into Sac so I stop by my mom's house on the way up. Ultimately I'm going with whichever has the cheapest rates.

I'm more than likely flying into Reno, but I may fly into Sac so I stop by my mom's house on the way up. Ultimately I'm going with whichever has the cheapest rates.

Thanks, I need to set up some price alerts and was trying to figure out the best airport to fly into.

sac is about 2 hours from tahoe right?

Back