Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

Judging by the pic, I'm gonna hook it around the first 3 trees, smack the tree left of the green and it'll kick left next to the cart path where I'm blocked out by the trees.

Nah... ima birdie that mofo.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

How many out of 17 put it on the beach?

FabulousSafeArcticduck-size_restricted.gif

Ha-Ha.....

How many out of 17 put it on the beach?

No chance of hitting the beach for me. Now, the waste area off the end of the teebox is another matter. :sad:

17th hole at Edgewood
#17DaysOut

Edgewood%2017_zps0cnjhsm2.jpg
Charles Barkley just parred this hole so I think we all have a pretty good chance. :D

I'm more worried about one of us hitting the thousands of spectators watching us from their boats. I expect it to be just like the celebrity tournament. :)

They are only there to watch Big Time ... and maybe Hicksta ... but not the rest of us.

Charles Barkley just parred this hole so I think we all have a pretty good chance. :D

They are only there to watch Big Time ... and maybe Hicksta ... but not the rest of us.

Ill be in the canoe with coors light rooting you all on

We’re boring golfers.....they came to see the shots from odd & unusual places!

Paddle board penalty shots incoming!

Bambi and Thumper will be pulling for all of us :wink:

Last edited:
Damn. I will be right there next week.

No chance of hitting the beach for me. Now, the waste area off the end of the teebox is another matter. :sad:
I will probably do the same. We could hit it on the beach then putt to the hole. Lol!
It will be a great time!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

We’re boring golfers.....they came to see the shots from odd & unusual places!
Oh snap!

Ill be in the canoe with coors light rooting you all on
LOL, how hilarious would that be! I'll autograph a football or basketball if you throw one up at us with a Sharpie attached.

Damn. I will be right there next week.
Camp out a little over two weeks and we'll see you there. I'll be looking for the "free hugs" sign.

16th hole at Edgewood

#16Days2Go

Totes ugs :alien:

Confirmed Fridays round at Incline Mountain. Tee times start at 2:10 p.m. should leave ample time for everyone to get there.

2 weeks!

Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

Genda Ranch Course 15th Hole

#15BloodyFingDays

07ac32d083f786967888e0cc815a0bdd.jpg

14th hole at Incline Village Championship Course par 3. Only 219 yards from the black tees.

#2Weeks

9e4e1c03c7e5a1a5465f9ebbeeabfeaa.jpg

14th hole at Incline Village Championship Course par 3. Only 219 yards from the black tees.

#2Weeks

9e4e1c03c7e5a1a5465f9ebbeeabfeaa.jpg
Whatcha pulling there Nate. Wedge?

What’s the over/under on balls in the water?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends....I’m still waiting for Adam’s elevation breakdown relative to atmospheric pressure.

While you wait on Alex to decipher atmospheric pressure, spin drift and prevailing wind directions, I’ll be trying to calculate the differential in distance from your black tees to the white tees I’ll be playing .

While you wait on Alex to decipher atmospheric pressure, spin drift and prevailing wind directions, I’ll be trying to calculate the differential in distance from your black tees to the white tees I’ll be playing .

Not my back tees! I posted that for Hicks!

Back