Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

13th hole at Genda Lakes

#13Days2Glory

3ca644186c7345847b4b10e62bc6df16.jpg

What’s the over/under on balls in the water?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm bringing as many balls as I can fit into my luggage.

LTO programs? Why not
7b569974a6e6f7feb947ad5e33ecf648.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

LTO programs? Why not

Dude, you go above and beyond. No expectations but man do you go all out. You don’t know how much it’s starting hit me that I am not a part of this.

Dude, you go above and beyond. No expectations but man do you go all out. You don’t know how much it’s starting hit me that I am not a part of this.

Gotta keep busy somehow! We will miss you and your mattress Tim

When do we get to see what's inside?

LTO programs? Why not

You sir, are the man! Above and beyond as usual. Looking forward to some incredible mountain golf!!!

By the way, I am making a Costco run for some essentials at the cabin. If you have anything in mind let me know and I will grab it!

By the way, I am making a Costco run for some essentials at the cabin. If you have anything in mind let me know and I will grab it!
Bugles and Funyuns.

Tito’s, Swedish fish, Gatorade, ice cream sandwiches, birdie juice, ice, jello, laundry detergent, Cheez it’s, Clorox wipes & lemonade.

Adam, you are an above and beyond awesome human being!!! Man, I'm so bummed out I can't partake this year. Looks like I'll be missing out huge.
Have fun dudes!

f34e3b1e27fcf2f71847442fcb536ca6.jpg

Just one will be fine. Mahalo

Tito’s, Swedish fish, Gatorade, ice cream sandwiches, birdie juice, ice, jello, laundry detergent, Cheez it’s, Clorox wipes & lemonade.

What kind of Swedish fish we talking about? All red or the assorted variety kind?

Time to figure out everyone's groupings throughout the long weekend.

uXFaGtW.png

uXFaGtW.png

If you're looking for volunteers for the early times at Edgewood, then I'm your huckleberry. In for a 2nd lap...#golfjunkie

giphy.gif

If you're looking for volunteers for the early times at Edgewood, then I'm your huckleberry. In for a 2nd lap...#golfjunkie

giphy.gif
Noted! Will put you in first group

uXFaGtW.png

If you are in my group you have to like music and having fun.....please arrange accordingly.

Back