Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

Me trying to look like I am working these last few hours before vacation...

typing.gif

Tried to warn you Dade before you make the jump :angel: Had a blast last year teeing it up with you!

I truly underestimated how much I had adapted to living right on Marina BLVD in the City. At the time, I was honestly tired of cold - ha!

Last year was a blast! Good luck defending your championship (co-championship, but who's nitpicking)!

Me trying to look like I am working these last few hours before vacation...

typing.gif

I have a happy hour in about an hour at a beer/wine establishment.....any Tahoe area wines I need to be aware of? Tomorrow I'm going to be useless.

The rest of my week at work .......

AGD3Fdu.gif

Grabbing a couple prizes for some lucky winners #Gamers
5fc8abef27f1d1cac1e18ca86645ca79.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have a happy hour in about an hour at a beer/wine establishment.....any Tahoe area wines I need to be aware of? Tomorrow I'm going to be useless.
Don't think the weather in Tahoe allows the type of grape growing needed but I am sure if you focused on Napa and Sonoma Valley wines you would be rewarded.

Don't think the weather in Tahoe allows the type of grape growing needed but I am sure if you focused on Napa and Sonoma Valley wines you would be rewarded.

Went Texas Blonde....safe choice in this area.

Packed (almost) and ready to go..not ready for the early alarm tomorrow.

Stop 1: Denver

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

babcf94cf7fb9cde9718d28dfdf6aa31.jpg

4886bd0b7c9fdddc6dc0a8cdc072a5f0.jpg

One night in Reno, then a drive into Tahoe tomorrow.
So in while in Reno. Beer time !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Packed (almost) and ready to go..not ready for the early alarm tomorrow.

Stop 1: Denver

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Safe travels for you and your clubs !!

@Breaking79 - safe travels my brotha!

Decided to do a semi last minute search for a rental and found a better car for $80 less on Hotwire. Hooray for better deals!

Heading to Lanai'i tomorrow to tee it up with Molten and then I'm Cali-bound Thursday to hang with y'all!

Bumping Josh’s post

I booked a midsize vehicle through Southwest for $217 (Friday 0830 to Monday 1900) sometime last week or two. I rebooked yesterday and got a full-size vehicle for $190. I checked again 5 minutes ago and was able to rebook the same full-size vehicle for $160.

Everyone should go check (assuming you can cancel for free) to see if you can save some

Can I catch a ride with anyone headed to RNO after the round on Sunday?
PM me if you've got room.

Can I catch a ride with anyone headed to RNO after the round on Sunday?
PM me if you've got room.
I'll drive you there if nobody else is flying out.

ShipSticks says Incline has my clubs.

I made it to Sacramento to visit a customer.

Adam is picking me up in about 14 hours to head to the Tahoe area.

So close!!! LFG!

Bumping Josh’s post

I booked a midsize vehicle through Southwest for $217 (Friday 0830 to Monday 1900) sometime last week or two. I rebooked yesterday and got a full-size vehicle for $190. I checked again 5 minutes ago and was able to rebook the same full-size vehicle for $160.

Everyone should go check (assuming you can cancel for free) to see if you can save some

@Nate have you checked rates for our limo?

Down to the final day boys! Party gets kicked off tomorrow (golf wise) so Edgewood says Hello! First hole, par 4, 400 yards. #LetsGo

Edgewood1tee_zpsp6hzeixu.jpg

EdgewoodTahoe1green_zpsiipwvozh.jpg

Tri tip went in the sous vide bath this morning, should be done in about 12 hours. I ended up getting 4. I'll also be making Santa Maria style Pinquito beans, a chopped salad and garlic bread. Any other requests? I should be arriving around 6 pm Friday night dinner will be ready around 8 at the cabin.

Tri tip went in the sous vide bath this morning, should be done in about 12 hours. I ended up getting 4. I'll also be making Santa Maria style Pinquito beans, a chopped salad and garlic bread. Any other requests? I should be arriving around 6 pm Friday night dinner will be ready around 8 at the cabin.
Thats awesome man, we all appreciate it! We will be coming with our appetites. See you then!

Thanks for doing that! Great way to kick things off after the par 3's kick us around Fridsay afternoon.

Wow Tim!

Trying to figure out which bag I'm bringing. You guys walking the Friday round?

Back