2019 THP Events and Special Attractions

Tough year for me in terms of event signups; think with how much I like my current bag setup I'll have a chance to sign up for a few more next year. Fingers crossed.

THP Event this week.
THP Signup for an event this week.

I had to leave on Thursday to get there a day earlier just because waiting is CRAZY ! 4 of use droving from Atlanta on Thursday evening and it will be so nice to get to take that ride to get to know each other better before showing up for the dinner.....

No question a bit off topic but a little fuel to the "my team is better than ANY of yours" boasting. They are a bit like a second cousins being partly owned by the owners of the Fenway Group....We won't be getting a parade (we will be for the Bruins) for the win but "we" can add Liverpool to the list of the Sox, Patriots, soon to be Bruins home town champions.

Meant for a different thread?
This is for THP Events and Attractions.

no clue how i did that

Signup day is here.

Project X? I’m really excited for that one

THP Championship Signup Day is here.
PX event details have not been put out yet, but it is coming this year, that is for sure.

PX event details have not been put out yet, but it is coming this year, that is for sure.

What about Ultimate Weekend? Any details coming soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about Ultimate Weekend? Any details coming soon?

I would say in the next few weeks we will have more.

Graphite Challenge is added to the first post.

Graphite Challenge is added to the first post.

Just read about it in the event thread...very cool!

PGA National is back in the mix.
So excited for THPers to get out to this yearly PGA Tour stop for the Graphite Challenge.

PGA National is back in the mix.
So excited for THPers to get out to this yearly PGA Tour stop for the Graphite Challenge.
That is huge!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

That will be pretty awesome to play for whoever gets in.

First post updated with link to Ultimate Weekend of Golf with True Temper

JB;n8881720 said:
First post updated with link to Ultimate Weekend of Golf with True Temper

This was a fantastic and fun follow last year. Seeing who drafted which iron set, and the drink winning villa was so interesting to hear about.

I am so finding time in my schedule to sign up and hope to be a lucky participant.

It's absolutely astounding that there have been (or will be) 18 events/special attractions this year.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the planning and hard work that goes into 18 events. We are a lucky bunch, for sure.

First post updated with new Titleist event added.

2019 has been one hell of a lineup!!!

Back