2019 Breaking 100 Gathering - All Are Welcome

04096f7dc7f71f94ff6720782dbd403e.jpg

Brilliant post from Golf Dawg!!

Aww, shucks. Thanks.

Another thumbs up for the advert!

After playing a round with Hammy & DucatiGirl, I really, really want to find a way to do this. I wish there was a way to get down there that didn't cost $400ish or take 9 hours of driving. Dang job getting in the way again.

Looks like I'm going to have to follow along, but remember:
99dc0ecfc13ed52fd33c40503ee0a0f7.png

Latest info!!

"Brian,

Bear Trace was the only course available on the morning of 10/5 – we got the courses and times you wanted, just had to switch the order you play them a little.

Thank you for allowing Bertram Golf Packages to coordinate your upcoming golf vacation. Following is your confirmed golf itinerary with courses and tee times for each day

Date Courses Tee times # of players

10/5 Bear Trace 7:40-7:50 7

10/5 Stonehenge 1:40-1:50 7

10/6 Crag 9:15-9:24 7

Please note that due to course and tee time availability, your confirmed golf schedule may not be exactly as you requested it. Following are some policies and procedures which should allow your trip to run smoothly and answer some questions you may have.

Check in
All groups should check in at our office located at 4490 Peavine Rd., Crossville, TN, 38571. Driving directions- Interstate 40 to exit 322 (Peavine Rd.) travel north on Peavine Rd. 3.8 miles to our office on the right. If you are arriving Monday- Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Central Standard time, you should come into the office to pay balance and pick up necessary paper work, directions, etc. For those arriving after 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday or on Saturday or Sunday all necessary keys, directions, paperwork, etc. will be in an envelope with the group name on in located in the pick-up box to the right of the front door of our office. The coordinator may pay the balance of the entire package in advance if you wish, however if paying individually it is not necessary for individual players to call in payments in advance; we instead will collect individual payments upon check-in. The only circumstance phone payments will be accepted will be if the group is checking in after hours or over the weekend.

Check-Out: Check out time is 10:00am – please respect the check-out time to ensure housekeeping enough time to clean the unit for the next guest. Please bag up trash, place dishes in dishwasher or sink, linens may be left on beds and towels may be left in the restrooms. You may leave your keys on the kitchen table and lock the door behind you upon leaving the premises, or you may return your keys to Bertram Golf Packages office to an employee or in the key-drop box.

Cancellation Policies

Cancellation of Whole Package: Deposits collected may be applied towards rescheduling the trip up to 12 months from date of original trip. Cancellations may not be made inside 15 days of scheduled date of arrival.

Individual Cancellation: Bertram Golf Packages asks you to attempt to replace individuals of your group that drop out – if this is not possible the individual(s) will forfeit their portion of the deposit, and the lodging cost of the individual(s) will be absorbed amongst the remaining group members as shown in the next section.

Changing of Dates, Number of Golfers, and Tee Times

Changes may not be made inside 15 days of your check-in date. If the number of golfers changes at the last minute (I.e. from 12 to 11) we need to know before you arrive so we can cancel that person’s golf with no cost to the group or the individual(s) that canceled. If necessary, leave a message on our answering machine and we will make any necessary changes first thing in the morning. Since our prices are based on 4-somes and our condos sleep 4 each, the group will be financially responsible for the cost of the person who drops out however we will attempt to get a refund for that person’s golf in accordance to the rain refund policy below. For example, if the cost per player is $350 during in-season and the group is scheduled to play 3 rounds; the golf refund of $156 ($52 per round in-season refund rate) would be deducted from the price of $350 and the remaining group members would only be responsible to pay $194 on behalf of the drop-out. Please also see rain policy below as refund amount varies by season. Again, the drop-out also forfeits his/her deposit. Inside 48 hours of check-in, absolutely no refunds will be issued; the same obviously applies if someone has to leave early or becomes unavailable to play a round once the package has already checked in.

Rain/Refund Policy- Please note that we cannot change/cancel tee times inside 14 days of check-in but in the event of inclement weather the courses will issue you a rain check. To get credit back, you must obtain the physical rain check from the pro shop of the course you were scheduled to play. You can bring it to us during office hours Monday through Friday 8am to 4pm, or mail it to our secure PO BOX:

Bertram Golf Packages
PO BOX 1875
Fairfield Glade, TN 38558

This applies to all courses with the exception of Bear Trace and Lake Tansi; these two courses issue a rain check that can be used up to one year from original date of play.

Please note that you cannot receive a refund if you simply don’t show up for a scheduled tee time. Refunds will be issued in the form of one check to the group leader for all rounds due to be refunded in the following amounts:

In Season: $52 per person for 18 holes and $25 per person for 9 holes.
Off Season/Weekday: $40 per person for 18 holes and $20 per person for 9 holes.
Value Season: $30 per person for 18 holes, $15 per person for 9 holes.

We will absolutely honor this policy but do have to verify billing – rain check reimbursements are typically processed within 2 weeks. We appreciate your patience in allowing us to verify billing.

-Method of Payment- We except Visa, MasterCard, Discover (No American Express) cash, cashier’s check or money order, while personal checks are permitted for the group deposit prior to arrival, we will NOT accept personal checks at the time of check-in to play balance owed unless previously approved by an employee of Bertram Golf Packages.

Items Left Behind – If lodging in the Country Club Villas, Bertram Golf Packages is not responsible for any items left behind but we are glad to attempt to recover items. We will hold lost and found items for a week before disposing of them. If you need something shipped back to you, a $50 admin fee will be collected up front which includes the cost of shipping. Fee is subject to increase on larger items.
-If lodging in an outside venue, guests must adhere to the policy of that specific venue.

-Pet Policy – no pets/animals whatsoever. Unless protected by law, if it is discovered that this policy has been broken, a fee will be charged immediately and all tee times will be put on hold.

Again, thank you for allowing us to arrange your golfing vacation. If you are a first time customer, we hope your trip to Fairfield Glade will become an annual event. For those groups where the trip already is an annual event, we thank you for your continued support and we will do our best to provide many more years of enjoyable golfing vacations for you.

J.P. Doran
Bertram Golf Packages
Phone: 931.456.7617
Email: bertramgolf@multipro.com"

#64days

Looking forward to this!

#55days

Enjoy this wonderful event. I’ll be there in spirit and hanging on every post!

#B100golfapalooza
#liveoverpar
#liveroverpar
#onward&upward!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright, because I forgot, let's have a listing of the attendees:

Me
thommo
mr. golf +1
wadesworld

Who else?

Hamfist;n8874609 said:
Alright, because I forgot, let's have a listing of the attendees:

Me
thommo
mr. golf +1
wadesworld

Who else?

What? No Brianmk24? Say it ain't so!

wadesworld;n8878626 said:
What? No Brianmk24? Say it ain't so!

I haven’t heard anything from him so I’m not sure.

As something of a surprise candidate, I actually have a mate who works/lives in Nashville who might be able to pop along for this. I'm guessing it would just be for the golf on one of the days, not staying overnight - does anyone have any objections to me mentioning it to him?

thommo.sx;n8886572 said:
As something of a surprise candidate, I actually have a mate who works/lives in Nashville who might be able to pop along for this. I'm guessing it would just be for the golf on one of the days, not staying overnight - does anyone have any objections to me mentioning it to him?

Go for it. The more the merrier!

OK - mentioned, and an enthusiastic response :good: Will pass on the attendance details once he works out details etc. so we can ensure golfage slots for him - I think as he'll drive down that he'll sort his own digs if he stays overnight at any point. If we have an odd number of players (I think it's 7 at the moment iirc), I'm sure the course won't complain too loudly if we give them an additional greens fee for an existing slot :good:

thommo.sx;n8887054 said:
OK - mentioned, and an enthusiastic response :good: Will pass on the attendance details once he works out details etc. so we can ensure golfage slots for him - I think as he'll drive down that he'll sort his own digs if he stays overnight at any point. If we have an odd number of players (I think it's 7 at the moment iirc), I'm sure the course won't complain too loudly if we give them an additional greens fee for an existing slot :good:

Just seen the email to the coordinator to confirm we can add. I don’t feel there should be any issue, as you said, it’s an open slot.

will update as info comes in.

Emails sent Hamfist . :good: Please let me know if you didn't receive.

Really wish I could attend this year but doesn't look good.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

thommo.sx;n8904750 said:
Emails sent Hamfist . :good: Please let me know if you didn't receive.

I havent seen a message

mr3putt;n8907009 said:
I havent seen a message

Nevermind. Got that a bit backward:D

I wanted to make it again this year, but wasn't sure if I could so I left it open until late. I'm gonna be out so I hope that thommo's friend can make it. You guys (I can say that with no DG this year either) are going to have another great time!

I wanted to make it again this year, but wasn't sure if I could so I left it open until late. I'm gonna be out so I hope that thommo's friend can make it. You guys (I can say that with no DG this year either) are going to have another great time!

I'm going to miss you Brian! We had such a blast last year.

Not much conversation going on here folks. Everyone still in? I certainly plan on being there.

So,

Me
thommo
wade
Mr3putt
Mr 3 putt's +1

I forgot who else.

Maybe a friend of thommo's

Just spoke with my buddy and we're going to take a pass this time around. Maybe next year if there is more interest.

So,

Me
thommo
wade
Mr3putt
Mr 3 putt's +1

I forgot who else.

Maybe a friend of thommo's
My mate is definitely on for both rounds on Saturday, he's travelling over from Nashville Friday night so there's an outside chance of some preparatory isotonic booze:sneaky: (y)

Just spoke with my buddy and we're going to take a pass this time around. Maybe next year if there is more interest.
Sorry to hear. Hopefully the next time will be a bigger turn out.

Back