The 2019 Ben Hogan Experience Travel Thread

Well, I just lucked into a round trip ticket on Delta from Raleigh to Nashville for $156! I hate flying, but at that price...gotta do what I gotta do! I will be in Nashville at 8:30 AM Friday morning. Should be able to make a practice round. Problem is I'm not bringing clubs with me then taking 2 sets home. Delta is crazy with the checked bag fees! So, can I rent clubs at Gaylord Springs? Second question, how do I get the new clubs home? Do I need a hard case to put them in? Any suggestions...never flew with golf clubs before!

Well, I just lucked into a round trip ticket on Delta from Raleigh to Nashville for $156! I hate flying, but at that price...gotta do what I gotta do! I will be in Nashville at 8:30 AM Friday morning. Should be able to make a practice round. Problem is I'm not bringing clubs with me then taking 2 sets home. Delta is crazy with the checked bag fees! So, can I rent clubs at Gaylord Springs? Second question, how do I get the new clubs home? Do I need a hard case to put them in? Any suggestions...never flew with golf clubs before!

If you can’t find a case I have a hard case I’ll bring and you can have it.

You can rent clubs there... What time you want to tee off on Friday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would a 10am tee off give us enough time to play 18, get back to the room and shower and make it to dinner?

If you can’t find a case I have a hard case I’ll bring and you can have it.

I can't take your case! If you let me borrow it, I will ship it back!

Would a 10am tee off give us enough time to play 18, get back to the room and shower and make it to dinner?

It should...

I have a hard case as well you can have if you need one. I use a soft case now, and it's just sitting here.

You can rent clubs there... What time you want to tee off on Friday?

Only if you accept my friend request! From the airport is what...15-20 mins? It's been a minute since I lived there!

Only if you accept my friend request! From the airport is what...15-20 mins? It's been a minute since I lived there!

About 15 mins from the airport

I picked it up cheap just because. It’s just been sitting at my office because I fly so much, lol.

About 15 mins from the airport

Friday morning rush hour could stretch that.

Man, you guys are gonna make it rough. I’ll do my damnedest to be there in time.

How many are we looking at for a practice round on Friday morning around 10am, 2 tee times?

How many are we looking at for a practice round on Friday morning around 10am, 2 tee times?

I was thinking two groups, one with me and one with @E1iterate?

Did anyone hear back from the Air B&B lady?

Did anyone hear back from the Air B&B lady?

Not yet, just got the message out a little while a go. I don't think there will be an issue, I will let you know as soon as she does.

Back