The 2019 Ben Hogan Experience Travel Thread

I bit the bullet and bought a travel case today! Looks like I'm gonna need it sooner than I thought! Thank you to everyone that was going to let me use theirs. Y'all are so awesome!

I bit the bullet and bought a travel case today! Looks like I'm gonna need it sooner than I thought! Thank you to everyone that was going to let me use theirs. Y'all are so awesome!

Hopefully one of the deals on budgetgolf came in for you, plus the THP Coupon.

Pro tip, when you are flying with your clubs and you have detachable heads remove them and put the shafts upside down in the middle slots in the bag. I always do this, and I put all my clubs in the middle slots in the bag.

Unless you have a hard case that is......

Hopefully one of the deals on budgetgolf came in for you, plus the THP Coupon.

Maybe grab one during the sweep this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pro tip, when you are flying with your clubs and you have detachable heads remove them and put the shafts upside down in the middle slots in the bag. I always do this, and I put all my clubs in the middle slots in the bag.

Unless you have a hard case that is......

That's a great tip..I got a hard case.

Maybe grab one during the sweep this week.

I had to get one now...plus, can't be waisting time looking for travel cases!

Just double checking, is everyone in for the round on Friday morning?

I should be able to there by 10-10:30

Yep! We are heading down thursday night.

Yep! We are heading down thursday night.

I'm still thinking about heading in Thursday night because I'd like to check out the city. Were you still wanting to try and get a round in Thursday somewhere in the morning?

I can make it earlier if needed. Just set something up and I’ll be there as long as it’s not crazy early

I can make it earlier if needed. Just set something up and I’ll be there as long as it’s not crazy early

Not sure how far out @jdax can make tee times. Hoping he's able to coordinate this round being a member there.

I'm still thinking about heading in Thursday night because I'd like to check out the city. Were you still wanting to try and get a round in Thursday somewhere in the morning?
Yep. I'd be glad to. We could meet in Bowling green or Glasgow play that morning, eat lunch then head to Nashville after I load up the wife & kiddo.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I will be heading down Thursday night as well. Just booked a room at the Econo Lodge (because it was cheap) about 6 miles from the course.

Not sure how far out @jdax can make tee times. Hoping he's able to coordinate this round being a member there.

I’m sure @JDax can get us all a guest rate there. If not, I’ll call in. I’m sure they’d hook me up as a former member for so long too.

I will be heading down Thursday night as well. Just booked a room at the Econo Lodge (because it was cheap) about 6 miles from the course.
I'll have to look into that

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

30 days out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m sure @JDax can get us all a guest rate there. If not, I’ll call in. I’m sure they’d hook me up as a former member for so long too.

I’ll make sure they get the guest rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. I'd be glad to. We could meet in Bowling green or Glasgow play that morning, eat lunch then head to Nashville after I load up the wife & kiddo.

I should also say anyone that is coming thru this area on Thursday is welcome to join us!

Back