The 2019 THP Bridgestone Championship Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

Your cousin is more than welcome to come as well.....or anyone else for that matter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dangit! Last day prior to starting vacation for me and I work 15 hours. Sigh.

It’s been a while for Eagle Creek but it’s a great course. Good variety of holes and enough water to maybe prepare you a tiny bit for North.

You have a full 4-some? What time are you playing? If you have room and are playing early enough I might be in. Let me know.

Still trying to get a head count on Thursday the 11th. So far I have it as Pardner, Roomie, and me.

Anyone else? Thinking Mr Korf (cough something:)) has dinner and beyond taken care of Thursday night, the 11th? If that’s not a fact please let me know. I can plan if needed but your local knowledge far exceeds mine.

Also what hotel are we staying in Thursday?

For Eagle Creek we do yes. My cousin and 2 Uncles. Friday I’m not 100% sure yet. I know we have 2 but not sure if the old guys are playing. I’ll let you know

It’s been a while for Eagle Creek but it’s a great course. Good variety of holes and enough water to maybe prepare you a tiny bit for North.

You have a full 4-some? What time are you playing? If you have room and are playing early enough I might be in. Let me know.

Still trying to get a head count on Thursday the 11th. So far I have it as Pardner, Roomie, and me.

Anyone else? Thinking Mr Korf (cough something:)) has dinner and beyond taken care of Thursday night, the 11th? If that’s not a fact please let me know. I can plan if needed but your local knowledge far exceeds mine.

I just need to confirm a a couple things this upcoming week. certain I’m out Thursday for golf.

Don’t know if you guys have anything set in stone or if this is even a viable option but I got this email today

34a6eb483b1a59d4f249237b1b17522c.jpg

Don’t know if you guys have anything set in stone or if this is even a viable option but I got this email today

34a6eb483b1a59d4f249237b1b17522c.jpg
Playing there later today!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

We’re in Medina Thursday night.

Good morning Mr. @Smiter. I'm working to clear my schedule for Thursday's round. Do you have room for another player? If so, then please let me know the time and location and I'll be there.

Which course and what time are you playing on the 12th? I might be able to get out for a round?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven’t 100% decided yet but will be one or the other and before 10

Haven’t 100% decided yet but will be one or the other and before 10

Just let me know and if you guys don’t have foursomes filled out. Would be great to meet up with you fellas.

Good morning Mr. @Smiter. I'm working to clear my schedule for Thursday's round. Do you have room for another player? If so, then please let me know the time and location and I'll be there.

Mr Vortex, looking at maybe 1:30 at Shale Creek, I don’t have a tee time yet but I’ll call them tomorrow or Thursday and get 1. You’ll be the 4th, but I can make 2 tee times if anyone else wants in on it. Let me know ASAP if you want in on Thursdays action. Thanks.

Mr Korf, I have you taking care of dinner Thursday and Fridays morning round.

Last call for Thursday golf. Right now I have us at a full 4-some. If plans change last minute I’ll try to accommodate but I’m going to set up the tee time for Thursday tomorrow.

Last call for Thursday golf. Right now I have us at a full 4-some. If plans change last minute I’ll try to accommodate but I’m going to set up the tee time for Thursday tomorrow.

Looking forward to this round. Thanks again for setting it up.

@PKorp...do we own you some money for the hotel reservations on Friday and Saturday night? Can the hotel transfer the reservation to our cards at check-in? Please advise.

Yes sir. Here’s the link to make it easy. If the rate isn’t what mine was.....let me know and I’ll try and save ya about $25/30 night
https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/cakdt-courtyard-akron-downtown/

All set, thanks for the link!

@PKorp...do we own you some money for the hotel reservations on Friday and Saturday night? Can the hotel transfer the reservation to our cards at check-in? Please advise.

@vortex I’d check with your partner....cause according to this he was booking it back then.....let me know ASAP

@vortex I’d check with your partner....cause according to this he was booking it back then.....let me know ASAP

I’ve got Smiter with me, I only got the one room Thursday and then Friday and Saturday night in Akron.

I’ve got Smiter with me, I only got the one room Thursday and then Friday and Saturday night in Akron.

Ok you are good....

I need to know ASAP the following....

@Pete379 @Djt311 @Vortex

HAVE ANY OF YOU MADE HOTEL RESERVATIONS FOR Fri-Sun Morning????

Ok you are good....

@Pete379 @Djt311 @Vortex

Ugh, Houston we have a problem. No reservations for Fri PM - Sun AM.

I just logged on and snagged another room that didn’t require prepay. You are good one way or the other

The other two I haven’t heard a peep from and for some reason I was thinking they got a room to share.

Fairlawn should have some...

The other two I haven’t heard a peep from and for some reason I was thinking they got a room to share.

We now resume regular programming.

giphy.gif

Fairlawn should have some...

There’s rooms available at the same hotel as us....

Ok you are good....

@Pete379 @Djt311 @Vortex

I am at the Fairfield in medina Thursday night and other downtown Friday to Sunday

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I am at the Fairfield in medina Thursday night and other downtown Friday to Sunday

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Is someone roaming with you or no?

Back