The 2019 THP Bridgestone Championship Travel and Extra Rounds Thread

Safe travels everyone! I hope you enjoy your time here in NE Ohio!

#ShoeGame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys are scaring me

Yes I do get in today. Depending on time, I could be around for dinner or drinks tonight. Im on about 2 hours of sleep, so time will depend. Basically if the round takes as long as Smiter's last round, count me out : )

No way is it going to take 5 hours! We’ll be done in 4:15 - max.

Hey @pkorf you better line up the food stuffs. Two flights where I waved off the first class snack basket.

Who am I kidding, I had stroop waffles

Let me know where you guys end up this evening, if anywhere.

Hey @pkorf you better line up the food stuffs. Two flights where I waved off the first class snack basket.

Who am I kidding, I had stroop waffles

God I love good stroops! (Those that don’t know what that is.....just google it)

Okay Cleveland coming in hot. Crazy flight with turbulence. Drinks flying around, someone throwing up, etc.

The captain blamed Ohio which makes sense.

Okay Cleveland coming in hot. Crazy flight with turbulence. Drinks flying around, someone throwing up, etc.

The captain blamed Ohio which makes sense.

The full on sales and marketing efforts for the Cleveland visitors bureau will be commencing in less than an hour. I’ll probably have to pry you outta here on Sunday

The full on sales and marketing efforts for the Cleveland visitors bureau will be commencing in less than an hour. I’ll probably have to pry you outta here on Sunday

The idea that they have that, says more than you know. Picturing skinny jeans, millennial beards and flat brims all on the pasty and out of shape.

The idea that they have that, says more than you know. Picturing skinny jeans, millennial beards and flat brims all on the pasty and out of shape.

Yea!!! Seeeee you dooo get us!!!!

Most of Ohio doesn't claim Cleveland anyway. Lots of weirdos up there. I think @PKorf is their leader ;)

Yea!!! Seeeee you dooo get us!!!!

....but in the winter they come to Florida to eat deep fried mayonnaise balls

Most of Ohio doesn't claim Cleveland anyway. Lots of weirdos up there. I think @PKorf is their leader ;)

I’m ok with that. Nicest big city in Ohio!!!

No. Nooo noooo noooo nooooo no!

It's ok brother. We'll hang at Starbucks later and plan where we get your ears pierced and gauged.

I get to see Columbus on Live PD every week so there is that

I get to see Columbus on Live PD every week so there is that

We have our fair share as well. I think most of them relocated from up north though

Your friendly neighborhood Hoosiermess reporting in from shale creek, weather is warm and overcast but certainly playable and the course, from what I can see looks to be in great shape. According to the pro shop they’ve even started watering the greens at night.

As the first to arrive I feel it is my obligation to regale you with information about when this course was established and the methods used in its creation. Sadly I know bupkis, so please use the google machine for all of that.

Big decision now is practice green or bar for my warm up...

f7fbb22f97625a386c476cfaf079e56d.jpg

960630c877b15191078068777a3292ea.jpg

e6364a74561f5f6c87d8e61352906299.jpg

Your friendly neighborhood Hoosiermess reporting in from shale creek, weather is warm and overcast but certainly playable and the course, from what I can see looks to be in great shape. According to the pro shop they’ve even started watering the greens at night.

As the first to arrive I feel it is my obligation to regale you with information about when this course was established and the methods used in its creation. Sadly I know bupkis, so please use the google machine for all of that.

Big decision now is practice green or bar for my warm up...

There is only 1 correct answer

Did you sneak into a middle school for lunch?
It actually looks quite good. Way better than my frozen lunch here at work

Should be just about tee time for those playing today. Hit em well fellas!

Back