Iowa 2019 Unofficial Gathering

Tentatively in for the 2020 outing. I need to get to the Midwest and I've booked too much travel for 2019 already.

Thanks for the work Rock! Hope it’s leaning toward August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dates looks like they work for me. Would great to see some peeps again!

Wish I could make this but those dates are right before family vacation to Michigan and the wife would probably kill me :)

Wish I could make this but those dates are right before family vacation to Michigan and the wife would probably kill me :)

Change vacation to Iowa. Problem solved.

~Rock

Change vacation to Iowa. Problem solved.

~Rock

Ha! I do need to get over that way. My buddy just was put in charge of a Army Reserve Unit over by Des Moines and I need to get over to see him. Usually I only make it as far as the Quad Cities to play golf.

Bump this up for an update Mr Mayor

I'm at complete mercy of American Airlines. Won't know my July work schedule until around the 24th of June. Going to do my best! Blue Top and Amana will make for a great weekend.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm at complete mercy of American Airlines. Won't know my July work schedule until around the 24th of June. Going to do my best! Blue Top and Amana will make for a great weekend.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I'm sure Southwest will take ya

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, I am swamped at work through next week. The original dates posted seem to be the winners (sorry to those that can't make it, but no matter what weekend is chosen, there are always a few that can't make it that weekend).

Hopefully I can make it that weekend. Guess I should look into that.

~Rock

Those dates work for me. If we golf at Blue Top can't we all stay at rallo's? :laughing:

Those dates work for me. If we golf at Blue Top can't we all stay at rallo's? :laughing:

Works for me. Thanks @rallo

~Rock

Haha... don't hold your breath, gentlemen

Last edited:
Awful quiet in here

Soooo. Something has come up. Just an opportunity. It may not pan out, but over the next 6-7 weeks, I'll be using quite a bit of my time and energy pursuing it.

If it does pan out, I can't even promise I'll be able to make the designated weekend. I might. But I just don't know.

Either way, I trust someone will take hold of this. Too many good people show up to Iowa not to follow through.

I sincerely hope to make it. But I just don't have the time to set it up anymore.

~Rock

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Soooo. Something has come up. Just an opportunity. It may not pan out, but over the next 6-7 weeks, I'll be using quite a bit of my time and energy pursuing it.

If it does pan out, I can't even promise I'll be able to make the designated weekend. I might. But I just don't know.

Either way, I trust someone will take hold of this. Too many good people show up to Iowa not to follow through.

I sincerely hope to make it. But I just don't have the time to set it up anymore.

~Rock

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Good luck with your opportunity!

Plans for 2020?

Patiently waiting lol

Patiently waiting lol

Once we get back to normal, I'd love some THP golf, especially in IOWA!!!

Once we get back to normal, I'd love some THP golf, especially in IOWA!!!

Are we ever getting back to normal

I'm sure everything will be fine by Summer.

Good to know people still like golfing in Iowa.

~Rock

Back