Unofficial THP New England Outing: 2019

I really want to play Granite Links Maybe someday!

To be honest I was a little let down. If I had to choose between Granite Links and Red Tail, it would be Red Tail. Your mileage may vary.

I wish I could make this one work but don’t know if it’s in the cards this year. Have fun! I’ve heard great things about Crumpin Fox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b0f64d02711a8290964f104cefb21738.jpg

Course is looking great - let’s get more people confirmed - coming up on July and less than 2 months away

Crumpin Fox Facebook page

b0f64d02711a8290964f104cefb21738.jpg

Course is looking great - let’s get more people confirmed - coming up on July and less than 2 months away

Crumpin Fox Facebook page

Ok let's move my poker chip to the confirmed column please. And are we discussing extra rounds Friday night or Sunday AM?

I'm in

Possibility of 3 players here

3 inclusive

I may be able to make this! If y'all are allowing New York folks to attend that is...

I may be able to make this! If y'all are allowing New York folks to attend that is...

3rd line of the OP...

Added to the list

Can’t believe we’re a month out let’s get more commitments!

3rd line of the OP...

Added to the list

Can’t believe we’re a month out let’s get more commitments!

LOL! thanks and sorry, was a feeble attempt at humor!

They let me come up from NJ so it's definitely open to anybody :act-up:

@OITW, are there Friday night plans (i.e. glow golf)?

I’ll check to see if there’s anything going on that weekend. It’s near a full moon so might be a thing.

I’ll ask around as well, maybe talk to my GM if we can guarantee minimum headcount could probably get him to put it on and I could get us setup at my local brewery

Please add me to the confirmed list. Thanks and looking forward to it!

Played Crumpin Saturday and it's in great shape. Really love the layout but the greens are incredibly frustrating to me. They are very fast and roll true but just too much slope and undulation IMO. Probably if I played there regularly I'd get used to it. Without the local knowledge, I try to play conservatively but then end up with a bunch of 30'+ putts that have multiple breaks or slope changes. And you just can't relax even on those 2' putts, if you miss the line then you probably have a longer putt coming back.

One thing to be aware of, they've taken out a ton of trees to try and get more sun on the course and let it dry out better. That seems to have worked. They've marked all of those areas as a lateral hazard, we didn't realize it at first and could have saved some time not hitting provisional shots or looking for balls hit into those areas.

We have 15 confirmed, who is going to take the next step?

I have some emails out to the local breweries to accommodate our large group

I'm part of the ARTM +3 group.

Back