Unofficial THP New England Outing: 2019

This is shaping up nicely :)

Is anyone thinking replay Saturday late? Or Sunday AM?

I will probably commute to the event instead of take a hotel as I'm not that far away. I could potentially take Friday afternoon off for a pre-round, and/or Sunday AM.

Is anyone thinking replay Saturday late? Or Sunday AM?

I will probably commute to the event instead of take a hotel as I'm not that far away. I could potentially take Friday afternoon off for a pre-round, and/or Sunday AM.

I would like to get a headcount of who would be open for Friday afternoon/night (glowball) round or a Sunday am round

Ok let's move my poker chip to the confirmed column please. And are we discussing extra rounds Friday night or Sunday AM?

@OITW... Page 1 count I still need to be moved from Interested to Confirmed... just making sure.

I would like to get a headcount of who would be open for Friday afternoon/night (glowball) round or a Sunday am round

You know how much I love glow ball. I don’t know what my plans for Sat night are, so might be looking for Sunday somewhere closer to home.

You know how much I love glow ball. I don’t know what my plans for Sat night are, so might be looking for Sunday somewhere closer to home.

If we can get 2-3 4somes I’ll talk to my GM and if he would be interested in putting it on for Friday

Red Tail Sunday? Hehe

If we can get 2-3 4somes I’ll talk to my GM and if he would be interested in putting it on for Friday

Red Tail Sunday? Hehe

We could also check w/ Maynard, which might be easier to get to. I’ll also ask to see if they’ve got it planned when I’m there Sunday.

Red Tail Sunday? Hehe

We could also check w/ Maynard, which might be easier to get to. I’ll also ask to see if they’ve got it planned when I’m there Sunday.

I’m up for some glow ball as well as a Sunday round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What course hosts glowball? Never played... sounds fun.

Glowball rocks.

Would love to do some glowball and also Red Tail on that Sunday. Played with you all at the Tail a couple of years ago. Not sure if timining will work out as I have to be home sometime on the weekends and heading to the Travers in wonderful Saratoga the following weekend

Glow all for the win!

Red Tail Sunday? Hehe

Red tail and glow ball??? I love it!

Is the Glow ball going to be at Red Tail???

Is anyone bringing wife, girl or kids for the outing? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Meet me at the 9th green at 9
Is this going to be like High school?

I'd meet you anywhere OITW! I keep hoping your skillz will rub off onto me. Never played a glow ball round.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I should be good for glowball on Friday and a Sunday AM round.

Is anyone bringing wife, girl or kids for the outing? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I'm bringing wifey driving up early Saturday and staying over Saturday night. Only 18 for me Saturday but I'll make up for it in beers.

I could be in for glowball Friday night. Can't do the tail on Sunday, but hopefully golfing there this weekend

Back