Unofficial THP New England Outing: 2019

im in can you pair me with patsfan

It’s gonna be a lot of fun looking forward to it

Starting to get a touch excited as we draw closer. The whole weekend is set up nicely (in my head that is). Skip out of work a touch early on Friday and head west for a 2 1/2 hour cruise.
A couple cocktails and a smoke. Great round of 18 with cool people at a highly rated course that I probably wouldn't be traveling to any time soon. Rib eyes and fresh veggies for dinner and once again followed by a smoke and cocktails. On Sunday a leisurely 45 minute ride into NH to play The Shuttack. Another course that gathers praise that I probably wouldn't be going to any time too soon. Hopefully, my "head" plan will come to fruition. See you soon!

Starting to get a touch excited as we draw closer. The whole weekend is set up nicely (in my head that is). Skip out of work a touch early on Friday and head west for a 2 1/2 hour cruise.
A couple cocktails and a smoke. Great round of 18 with cool people at a highly rated course that I probably wouldn't be traveling to any time soon. Rib eyes and fresh veggies for dinner and once again followed by a smoke and cocktails. On Sunday a leisurely 45 minute ride into NH to play The Shuttack. Another course that gathers praise that I probably wouldn't be going to any time too soon. Hopefully, my "head" plan will come to fruition. See you soon!

Sounds like you should plan trips for the rest of us too!!

What’s the status folks? Can we move some names to the confirmed list?

@Bucknasty
@93civiccpe
@greekelite
@Dduarte85
@O’Carroll
@mikestar
@Kenh
@Ohnolan

@OITW wish I could, turned out I have best buds kids' bday party that day .. bunch of screaming 3-5 y/o's

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Art m sounds like a great plan. Drinks, food and greenery is always good. Would love to play shattuck, hiked monadnock many times but only drove by and ate there. You know what I might be up for it

Art m sounds like a great plan. Drinks, food and greenery is always good. Would love to play shattuck, hiked monadnock many times but only drove by and ate there. You know what I might be up for it

For those that might have an interest in the shattuck.. its about 45 minutes westish (my own word) from crumpin, very accommodating pro shop, $55 with cart, and looks fun, challenging, and has great views. I think our tee time is at 9:30

@Bucknasty
@93civiccpe
@greekelite
@Dduarte85
@O’Carroll
@mikestar
@Kenh
@Ohnolan

100% in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9b114f43606d9016ccd3f71898f3246e.jpg

Some ladies British open prior to red tail nice to have the day off

Very much looking forward to this after great day on the course. Hoping to play Brattleboro CC that Friday before festivities begin.

Checking some final schedule stuff but should be able to confirm by the end of the day today.

EDIT/UPDATE: Confirmed, I'm in for the Saturday round. See you there!

Kenh

Last edited:
The tail
5ac39f7830829eb88b2cffe387ce3fd2.jpg

124cb80f6a7fd632dd3fb35873510e00.jpg

Just to be clear, the golf is at Crumpin Fox in Bernardston, MA

Not Red Tail in Devens, MA

Mostly great day at Red Tail front 9 was a not so great 51 again too many sand traps and 3 and a 4 putt. The back was a much better 42 with a couple of pars and birdie on 17 par on 18. The worst part of the day was getting drilled in the back by sprinklers. Twice about 5-10 feet away both times

If any of you Tom Brady fans on in THP fantasy football there’s only eight spots remaining :act-up:

If any of you Tom Brady fans on in THP fantasy football there’s only eight spots remaining :act-up:

stay on topic please, lol.

@Bucknasty
@93civiccpe
@greekelite
@Dduarte85
@O’Carroll
@mikestar
@Kenh
@Ohnolan
As much as I want to be there that's a couple days after my 15th anniversary and my wife has other plans. I tried to sell her on the trip but she is thinking more about warm sand and mixed drinks. (I tried to tell her that I would be in plenty of bunkers and the pro shop world surely have a bar). Unfortunately I think I'm out.. We haven't taken a summer vacation and she deserves one!

Who is going to be #20 on the commitment list?

As much as I want to be there that's a couple days after my 15th anniversary and my wife has other plans. I tried to sell her on the trip but she is thinking more about warm sand and mixed drinks. (I tried to tell her that I would be in plenty of bunkers and the pro shop world surely have a bar). Unfortunately I think I'm out.. We haven't taken a summer vacation and she deserves one!

I have 3 beaches 2 miles away and about 30 within 15 miles and 2 extra bedrooms. Start packing. Lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

@Bucknasty
@O’Carroll
@mikestar
@Ohnolan

Bumping on last time

Also looking for our 20th commit

Back