Unofficial THP New England Outing: 2019

What’s the status folks? Can we move some names to the confirmed list?

@Bucknasty
@O’Carroll
@mikestar
@Ohnolan

Bumping on last time

Also looking for our 20th commit

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it, have fun fellas!

Not looking good for me. Have fun everyone.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Looking forward to this, getting close.

Sorry posted in wrong thread.

You all are going to have such an effing blast! Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody golfing on Friday 8/16?

Anybody golfing on Friday 8/16?

Couldn't find a Glow ball for the group, but will probably be playing at least 9 holes on Friday.

2 of us are hitting Brattleboro CC.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thats right I forgot about Battleboro CC, not sure if I want to go an hour plus both days.

Thanks

Has anyone played Alpine Country Club in Cranston RI? I got invited to a tournament there Tues?

Looking forward to seeing everyone again next week.

OITW 9th at 9 right?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

i hope i just got the chit round of 2019 out of the way today because man, was that awful!

Art M;n8873726 said:
i hope i just got the chit round of 2019 out of the way today because man, was that awful!

I know the feeling Art, had a tough stretch that just recently is showing signs of ending. Hang in there brother!!!

PatsFan;n8873690 said:
Has anyone played Alpine Country Club in Cranston RI? I got invited to a tournament there Tues?

Looking forward to seeing everyone again next week.

OITW 9th at 9 right?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Many times, nice course. Full of Italians, lol.

Unfortunately I have to pull myself from the event. My wife changed some last minute travel plans to see her family since we announced our future son. Sorry boys, have fun... hit em long.

dduarte85;n8875014 said:
Unfortunately I have to pull myself from the event. My wife changed some last minute travel plans to see her family since we announced our future son. Sorry boys, have fun... hit em long.

Dude that sucks was looking forward to seeing the New Improved you!!!
Enjoy your time with the Wife and Family!!

Getting closer!

The weather looks great this Saturday. Looking forward to some golf, food and brews.

Let's go!!

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgolfadvisor.brightspotcdn.com%2F10%2F9f%2F37e34e6e9ebcbf24ba38a72dee89%2F9840.jpg

The_Dude;n8632768 said:
2 of us are hitting Brattleboro CC.

What time are you teeing it up? Potentially interested if you have room for another.

Is anyone playing on Sunday? OITW said that he had booked Red Tail for Sunday morning, but my hotel is much closer to Crumpin-Fox. I'm a little more open to playing Brattleboro before heading back to NJ since that will check off a VT course on my list.

GraniteRoost;n8877118 said:
What time are you teeing it up? Potentially interested if you have room for another.
11:30, looks like 2 spots still available.

Last edited:
If anyone is coming into town and needs a place to crash I have room.

Back