Unofficial THP New England Outing: 2019

The_Dude;n8877267 said:
11:30, looks like 2 spots still available.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Enjoy the round, I am out going to work at least a half day.

I was just on GolfNow looking at Crumpin-Fox, and they have an Aerification Alert up for tomorrow and Saturday anyway. We might be looking at punched greens.

Down a 7 iron follow through busted the shaft
a7f7feb0b28db614d75566c504dfaadc.jpg

If anybody is up for carpooling from eastern MA let me know.

Thanks

GraniteRoost;n8877984 said:
I was just on GolfNow looking at Crumpin-Fox, and they have an Aerification Alert up for tomorrow and Saturday anyway. We might be looking at punched greens.
Well that's unfortunate.

Sadly I confirmed greens are punched with the pro shop. We will make the best of it, no big deal to this hacker. Difficult to predict in advance, stoked to play with everyone and see Crumpin regardless!

GraniteRoost;n8878060 said:
Sadly I confirmed greens are punched with the pro shop. We will make the best of it, no big deal to this hacker. Difficult to predict in advance, stoked to play with everyone and see Crumpin regardless!

Hope they offer a discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just reading hole descriptions of Crumpin Fox and they use the words dauting, prudent, deceptive, multi-tiered and kugel way too much for my comfort level. As Kramer would say "I'm out!"

And the reference Dante's Inferno!!!

Actually will see you all there, might need more booze than expected afterwards though

Sounds like bring extra balls!

I just bought I new pack of Q-star tours, I like that they are shiny and sparkly and stuff last night when I dropped off by busted 7 iron at the Galaxy. No 7 iron tomorrow unless I grab my sons Wilson

My 7 iron has been brought back from the dead and is now complete and ready for tomorrow. Thanks Golf Galaxy Reading!

Leaving this here:

GraniteRoost;n8878873 said:
Mail Day! Just in time for the New England Annual Unofficial gathering, a glorious Championship winning driver in sultry red, black, and chrome arrives at the GraniteRoost workshop. I'll have this on the range and on the course tomorrow for anyone who wants to take a few swings.

I am excited to play this driver because I have pondered for some time having a setup with more overall MOI and spin. This should offer that. The Z585 9.5 head combined with HZRDUS Red 6.5 will be a good experiment as I typically play a lower spin, lower launch profiles. The classic looks are right in my wheelhouse. I'm stoked because I was already a big fan of Srixon with first z745's, and now Z-Forged, H85's and RTX4 wedges in the bag. I'm a whim away from a F85 15* and a full Srixon bag including Z-Star. This is gonna be fun.

Here is my first ever attempt at an unboxing video... be gentle:

And pictures, as I should have done a better job showing the clubhead in the video. It's gorgeous, and matches my H85's.

Awesome post, look forward to playing with you tomorrow and seeing how you hit your new driver. Nice win!

rlefig;n8878685 said:
My 7 iron has been brought back from the dead and is now complete and ready for tomorrow. Thanks Golf Galaxy Reading!

That’s some quick service!

I've been up since 5. I love playing with THPers!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm here with a fancy bag. Heading to the range. I have a hickory 5 iron if anybody's interested in hitting it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

52f9864dd0bb34f7f8d50b07b4298a37.jpg

Look what OITW just gave me. Nice.

top score today i think with 120
6 lost balls in the woods< swamp thing got them >and about 6 <that the woman of the lake took for ransom>. so all and all good day hope everyond had fun. looking forward to the next one

Dinner with The Dude, Artm, and John.
ceada5eae28e54d02b8b5b3cb2964755.jpg

What a great day on the course. Had a great time - course is tough!

Hit a lot of solid iron shots, but the best shot was probably with the hickory.

Big thanks to OITW for putting together today’s outing. Had a great group and we had a blast as usual. Did not play well today but the company and course was superb.

mpeterson;n8879529 said:
What a great day on the course. Had a great time - course is tough!

Hit a lot of solid iron shots, but the best shot was probably with the hickory.
You and Alex both hit that so well!

It's always fun playing with you two and it was great to meet and play with Tee/Ski too. I think that Dan will be looking at a Stroke Lab Double Wide soon.

Thanks to everybody who came out today. I love seeing old and new friends who let the weirdo from Jersey come up and hang out.

I think that OITW picked this place because..science!

ecb40eb4ddcdcd209c5e7435b6ca40a1.jpg
135a9579e0e2db65422be403d4231d5f.jpg
df338a37d6bc64d84801d404abd05c6f.jpg

Back