Travel Thread: Truvis Immortal w/ Budget Golf - 2019 THP Championship

tequila4kapp

Tom Watson called to say “Hi”
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.5
We might as well get this started. When are you arriving / departing? Method of travel? Hotel?
……………………………
I booked 3 sets of tee times at Indian Canyon GC for Friday morning. I know some guys are interested in playing Circling Raven - that's cool, no sweat. But here's an option for people who want to stay closer to Spokane. Add your name if you intend to play ... I'll check back in to confirm about 10 days out so I don't get stuck with a big bill. Also, we can get another 4some if there's enough interest.

10:24
1. Shane#'s
2. ArmyGolf
3. T4K
4. Checkered

10:33
aljaklaw
MattyDMPLS***

10:42
Oumagic
KY Golfer
Wildcat4life
Magicspell
………………………………

@MoparMan
@NullNomad
@OldeDude
@mancest
@KCSmitty
@baylrballa
@Magicspell
@slimjim32
@H8tobogie
@jim54
@aljaklaw
@KY Golfer
@ArmyGolf

@Oumagic
@Millsan1
@KingVeo
@Checkered
@Duffer Waldorf
@Wildcat4life
@MattyDMPLS
@Sposey013168
@tequila4kapp
@checkered

Last edited:
I am flying into Spokane Friday at 12:30, fly out Monday 5:35 am. Figuring I will stay in spokane at least Sunday night.

Not sure about hotels in couer D'lane, the resort seems to be booked out.

Looking at flights now. Assuming we need more info on the schedule on when to arrive?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I am flying into Spokane Friday at 12:30, fly out Monday 5:35 am. Figuring I will stay in spokane at least Sunday night.

Not sure about hotels in couer D'lane, the resort seems to be booked out.
Looks like only about 40mi from Spokane.

Looks like only about 40mi from Spokane.

Yes, that is the closest airport I know of.

i am scrambling to get to the airport now to go home finally, but most likely i would come to spokane on thursday and fly out monday. no idea on the hotel, prefer to be where the event is if that is possible.

I’m not sure yet, but driving might be fun. ~14 hours with charging. Maybe make a week out of it.

My tentative plan is to fly in late Thursday from PHX to Spokane and out Monday morning. I am going to wait to book to see if I should change that plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tentative is fly in Thursday, fly out MOnday or Tuesday, literally looking for everything right now.

Looking at flights now. Assuming we need more info on the schedule on when to arrive?

You can assume that the meet and greet Friday will be fairly early in the evening.
And that golf on Sunday will be fairly early as well. Although with 6 groups of golfers, front to back is an hour on tee times.

You can assume that the meet and greet Friday will be fairly early in the evening.
And that golf on Sunday will be fairly early as well. Although with 6 groups of golfers, front to back is an hour on tee times.

Yeah, I am planning on getting into Couer D'Lane by 2pm Friday then heading back out first thing Monday morning (like literally first thing) as I don't want to be stressing about getting to the airport for a flight Sunday night. Harder part will be figuring out hotels/house to stay at.

Thought I would share info from Morgan.
6a2a479479621cd7d78dfd88997fcbff.jpg

I'll be driving in, probably on Thursday sometime.
I have a room booked at Ramada by Wyndham. It was pretty damn cheap and seems close ish to resort.

I will most likely drive out
I had looked a little at hotels, but think the airbnb/vrbo option is going to be best.

68e1da14a9a50766558a3a56d15cecf5.jpg

My tentative plan is to fly in late Thursday from PHX to Spokane and out Monday morning. I am going to wait to book to see if I should change that plan.

This is my initial thought but from Tucson.

I'm down with an Air BNB. Awesome experience in Savannah and the cheaper option.

Fly in late thursday or early friday from DFW most likely. Leaving monday might be necessary with the drive back to the airport.

Most people going to find hotels or look for a vrbo/airbnb?

Booked 5,6 at the resort and the 7,8 at the inn. The resort is sold out for the weekend.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I'll be driving in, probably on Thursday sometime.
I have a room booked at Ramada by Wyndham. It was pretty damn cheap and seems close ish to resort.

I will most likely drive out
I had looked a little at hotels, but think the airbnb/vrbo option is going to be best.

Perhaps we rent SUV/Van? Cut travel costs by a bunch. I'll be booking a week off work around that time.

I can save $200 on a flight by flying out on Tues morning instead of Monday. Might be worth it for another day of golf. Never been to Idaho before, maybe make it a longer trip?

Likely late Thursday/early Friday flight to Spokane and leaving Monday for me. Would be down for sharing an Airbnb/rental car from the airport as well, let me know.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm down with an Air BNB. Awesome experience in Savannah and the cheaper option.
I'm in on Air BNB. Alot of options in Coeur D' Alene.

I was going to drive but it looks like I may have just enough miles to fly on the cheap. If I fly I will likely come in early Friday and leave late Sunday. Is anyone going to be at the airport those times? If so I would really appreciated if I could catch a ride with you

The resort actually recommended looking into an AirBNB or something like that, they said it's a really popular option and there are a ton of choices for you guys. They said the homes are nice and the prices will be way more affordable.

Back