Travel Thread: Truvis Immortal w/ Budget Golf - 2019 THP Championship

I have not booked the flight yet, but if I go AA it gets in at 10:43 pm or something like that so I would most likely stay in Spokane also and I am renting a car so room if the timing works out.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Here’s the final golf lineup:

10:24
1. Shane#'s
2. ArmyGolf
3. T4K
4. Checkered

10:33
1. Oumagic
2. KY Golfer
3. Wildcat4life
4. Magicspell

10:42
1. aljaklaw
2. MattyDMPLS***
3. Duffer Waldorf
4. MoparMan

Last edited:
Here’s the updated golf list. One spot is open.

1. Shane#'s
2. ArmyGolf
3. T4K
4. Checkered

1. Oumagic
2. KY Golfer
3. Wildcat4life
4. Magicspell

1. aljaklaw
2. MattyDMPLS***
3. Duffer Waldorf

millsan1, KingVeo, Chefchris79 and myself are scheduled for circling raven friday morning

I think that just leaves @jim54, of the group arriving on thursday or early friday, not sure if he wants the last spot?

I'm getting pumped for this. Work has been challenging lately. Need a break.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Here’s the updated golf list. One spot is open.

1. Shane#'s
2. ArmyGolf
3. T4K
4. Checkered

1. Oumagic
2. KY Golfer
3. Wildcat4life
4. Magicspell

1. aljaklaw
2. MattyDMPLS***
3. Duffer Waldorf

Sign me up for the last spot. I’ll make it happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

late to the party as always, i would have played but will just figure something out. might see if i can get on cda on friday

Anybody else still looking to share on a rental car?

1) Duffer Waldorf
2) MattyDMPLS
3) ???
4) ???

Last edited:
Anybody else still looking to share on a rental car?

1) Duffer Waldorf
2) MattyDMPLS?
3) ???
4) ???
@Duffer when do you get in?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'm getting in to Spokane around 1PM on Friday and will have a full size sedan rental. Not sure how many sets of clubs and luggage we can cram in there, but I'm sure I will have enough room for at least two people to join me if anyone is interested.

I'm getting in to Spokane around 1PM on Friday and will have a full size sedan rental. Not sure how many sets of clubs and luggage we can cram in there, but I'm sure I will have enough room for at least two people to join me if anyone is interested.

shouldn't have any problem as long as the rear seat folds 60/40

I get in around 12:30. I'll join you if I can. When do you leave?

When are you going back to Spokane? I land at 12:30 and was going to stay in Spokane near the airport sunday night as I have a 5:30am Monday flight. I have a car booked but have no issue cancelling if it helps save some dough.

I get in around 12:30. I'll join you if I can. When do you leave?

When are you going back to Spokane? I land at 12:30 and was going to stay in Spokane near the airport sunday night as I have a 5:30am Monday flight. I have a car booked but have no issue cancelling if it helps save some dough.

I fly out Monday morning 8am from Spokane

Are you staying in Spokane Sunday night or in Coer D'lane?

Coeur d'Alene, but I don't mind being a shuttle service if needed. Anything to help a fellow THPer.

Coeur d'Alene, but I don't mind being a shuttle service if needed. Anything to help a fellow THPer.

I wouldn't ask someone to make a round trip of an hour and a half.

@KCSmitty not sure where you are staying sunday night but if you end up in CDL Null might be a good carpool option, if you stay in Spokane sunday night let me know and we can ride together.

@KCSmitty not sure where you are staying sunday night but if you end up in CDL Null might be a good carpool option, if you stay in Spokane sunday night let me know and we can ride together.

I live in Texas, that's a round trip to the grocery store. Anything under 2 hours is right around the corner :)

I'm out Monday morning at 9ish as well.

I can also stay in Spokane Sunday night but do have a couch for Sunday night if I stay in CDL.

I'm in so just let me know and Happy to split the $$$

@Duffer when do you get in?

12:10 am Friday, and will be staying that night in Spokane.

Flight out on Monday is at 7:15 am.

for those arriving Thursday/overnight in Spokane, there's a small cluster of hotels next to the airport and Indian Canyon

for those arriving Thursday/overnight in Spokane, there's a small cluster of hotels next to the airport and Indian Canyon

ramada is the closest with a bar, or so i hear.

ramada is the closest with a bar, or so i hear.
I have been in the Ramada and it's not to bad for a place to stay and you can walk there very easily from the airport. Plus it has a restuarant attached to the bar.

TO all my peeps staying with me.

I just got off the phone with VRBO and I will not have the address or how to get into the property untli 6 days prior to arrival. So August 30, I should be able to PM everybody.

Also it looks like we only have 3 parking spaces. We should try to coordinate around that.

Back