Travel Thread: Truvis Immortal w/ Budget Golf - 2019 THP Championship

TO all my peeps staying with me.

I just got off the phone with VRBO and I will not have the address or how to get into the property untli 6 days prior to arrival. So August 30, I should be able to PM everybody.

Also it looks like we only have 3 parking spaces. We should try to coordinate around that.
Is there street parking there as well? I know I'll be bringing a rental car.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TO all my peeps staying with me.

I just got off the phone with VRBO and I will not have the address or how to get into the property untli 6 days prior to arrival. So August 30, I should be able to PM everybody.

Also it looks like we only have 3 parking spaces. We should try to coordinate around that.

I'll have my personal car, so hoping for a good parking space.

Listing says 1 garage spot and 2 street spots. I think we will probably end up parking some cars further away and car pooling

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

flight booked, waiting paid off and got a good AA flight with only one connection both ways. Full size rental car arriving at 11 pm thursday night so anyone else coming in late that would like a ride let me know.

I intend to drive to cda right away at this point.

flight booked, waiting paid off and got a good AA flight with only one connection both ways. Full size rental car arriving at 11 pm thursday night so anyone else coming in late that would like a ride let me know.

I intend to drive to cda right away at this point.
What time are you heading out? I get in at 11:15p on Thursday and head out early on Monday. If it works I'd share the car with you.

Have to be back in spokane by 9am

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Have to be back in spokane by 9am

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I think that works, I'll PM you a bit later today.

is anyone planning to play CDA on friday? I am thinking of booking a round about 10am on the resort course.

Can someone please PM me the spreadsheet location again? Since the new forum changed, I can't find that PM chain.

And this just turned into a bit of a boondogle for me.... going to go visit a supplier Monday morning and play Gamble sands then fly out Monday night from Spokane. Adds some driving, but probably pays for my rental car and hotel sunday night and a round of golf at what I have heard is a great course.

I just booked through Hotwire and got the Ramada at the Airport for $102 after taxes/fees (listed at $82).

oumagic;n8877659 said:
I just booked through Hotwire and got the Ramada at the Airport for $102 after taxes/fees (listed at $82).

for the other Thursday nighters, use Hotwire and search for Spokane Airport, you'll get the Ramada. very nice lounge/patio/bar area. nice rooms.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"534","width":"800","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/WEqyxqL.jpg"}[/IMG2]
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"534","width":"800","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/RIhMI06.jpg"}[/IMG2]
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"534","width":"800","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/BpKmxXl.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Last edited:
If you do use Hotwire, it is the first hotel that has 2369 reviews (pictured here).

Attachments

• photo35882.jpg
    photo35882.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 0
hmm, i had planned to drive to the house if it is open. but i do enjoy a good hotel bar

has anyone got a line on a package store? i would think there is one in CDA, but it will be after 11 or 12 by the time i get out of the airport with the rental car.

jim54;n8878830 said:
hmm, i had planned to drive to the house if it is open. but i do enjoy a good hotel bar

And if you wanted to play in Spokane on Friday, I think there is still room.

jim54;n8878835 said:
has anyone got a line on a package store? i would think there is one in CDA, but it will be after 11 or 12 by the time i get out of the airport with the rental car.

Have you booked the rental car yet? MattyDMPLS and I are headed to the same place as you on Friday, if you decide to stay in Spokane that night and want to cut down the rental costs.

i have it reserved and i believe king veo is going to need a ride so i will go ahead and get it so we don't have to jam up. but thanks for the offer.

looks like all the liquor stores close in cda at 9pm but there is one open 24 hrs in spokane. not that i would be drinking at 1 am after driving from the airport to cda...

Indian Canyon flyovers

Indian Canyon is a fun course that will help get you prepped for CDA. Those of you playing Cirlcing Raven, wait to be amazed!!!! Awesome course.

Back