Travel Thread: Truvis Immortal w/ Budget Golf - 2019 THP Championship

Quick question....is anyone staying close to the airport Sunday night/Monday morning that might need/want to share a room?

Eyed a tournament today. Didn't do well. 102.

But I also injured my shoulder. Going to Dr tomorrow. I'm not missing this.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

millsan1;n8881506 said:
But I also injured my shoulder. Going to Dr tomorrow. I'm not missing this.

Hope it's not too bad!

Anyone still need to split a room Thurs night in Spokane?

Duffer Waldorf;n8881646 said:
Hope it's not too bad!

Me and you both. I feel like I pulled my front delt on the right shoulder. RICE for now. Taking off for the next week to rest it.

ArmyGolf;n8881659 said:

time4tim;n8881499 said:
Quick question....is anyone staying close to the airport Sunday night/Monday morning that might need/want to share a room?
Here you go

The revised golf lineup shows one open spot. Any takers?

10:24
2. ArmyGolf
3. T4K
4. Checkered

10:33
1. Oumagic
2. KY Golfer
3. Wildcat4life
4. Magicspell

10:42
1. aljaklaw
2. MattyDMPLS***
3. Duffer Waldorf
4. MoparMan

tequila4kapp;n8881710 said:
Here you go

Thanks but I am arriving Friday and I believe joining you guys at Casa De Mancest. I was looking to see if anyone was staying over until Monday and needed to split a room near the airport on Sunday. Appreciate the lookout though.

Anyone know how many bathrooms in the casa de mancest? Asking for photo opportunities.

ArmyGolf;n8881659 said:

If you haven't paid for a room yet, you're welcome to sleep in my room on the floor/desk/tub/chair/suitcase rack. Unless you want to be the little spoon in my bed or checkered's bed.:alien:

aljaklaw;n8889019 said:
If you haven't paid for a room yet, you're welcome to sleep in my room on the floor/desk/tub/chair/suitcase rack. Unless you want to be the little spoon in my bed or checkered's bed.:alien:
Lol thx for the offer. I may just arrive Fri morning.

Reactions: JB
ordered a couple of callaway gloves from budget golf, trying to get in the groove.

Hopefully everybody has travel/lodging sorted out by now.

I've added a new page to the spreadsheet for contact info (if one wishes to share). Name, phone, email, whatsapp yes/no (free call/text/group chat app)

The purple box inside the red circle, about 30 miles from my house, is the progged location in the US model for Thursday morning; aka departure day.

storm_05_2019082818.gif

8-day fcsts are not very reliable. I will not rant about this. Yet.

Duffer Waldorf;n8892986 said:
The purple box inside the red circle, about 30 miles from my house, is the progged location in the US model for Thursday morning; aka departure day.

Time to move the flight up a day or two.

Duffer Waldorf;n8892986 said:

Oh NO!!!

yeah, we are right in the middle of the track lines. Hoping it does something different, hate to miss this event due to having to deal with damage or no power for the wife.

baylrballa;n8893041 said:
I'm solo Thursday night and I think got a king, can probably switch to two beds if you want in.

I believe all the single rooms at the Ramada have a sofabed as well (if you can't switch to a 2x queen room). Or at least a couch, going by the pictures

baylrballa;n8893041 said:
I'm solo Thursday night and I think got a king, can probably switch to two beds if you want in.
Thx for the offer, but I booked something already. All good over here!

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"960","width":"820","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/Jri0Yh0.jpg"}[/IMG2]

PM sent to my housemates. PM me if you do not receive.

thanks buddy, I have my fingers crossed about this storm.

Back