2020 Morgan Cup: Meet the Captains

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last year the Morgan Cup was a very special weekend for a group of THPers and for those that followed along on the forum. Held at the beautiful Haig Point golf facility, we asked the question "Want to be a Tour Player" and presented two teams of eight with a journey and event unlike anything we have done in the past.

Already announced it was returning and the winning captain and MVP from the event would come back from Team Hackers, the search was on to find the perfect compliment to the event. We spoke to a lot of people, watched this forum for updates and decided there was a person that was perfect for this job.

Team Paradise has a captain.

Please join me in welcoming jdtox, back as the leader of Team Paradise. This past year could not have been done this way, without the help and guidance he offered. We know he will lead a team full of THPers (It Could be You) through a journey that is completely unforgettable for any golfer.

Team Hackers
Captain Canadan
Mike Yagley from Cobra Golf
OITW
5 other THPers (It Could Be You)

Team Paradise
Captain jdtox
Jose Miraflor from Cobra Golf
6 other THPers (It Could Be You)

So we ask the question, Do You Want to be a Tour Player?

• Admin
I just got a chance to call jdtox and ask him if he would consider doing it. He was blindsided and had no idea.
Pretty awesome and I look forward to following along.

This is AWESOME!

that’s my boy!!! captain ho zeal going for the back to back to back. so happy for jdtox!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Myyyyy boooyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Yesssssss!!! God I love this dude and the other one isn’t so bad either! Super stoked for ya buddy!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I'm kinda new to this, but man, the events just keep coming.

Very good choice.

It feels right having him run the Paradise crew... congrats!

Captain Ho Zeal! Love this! Jdtox is a class act and will do a great job leading Team Paradise! Awesome choice THP!

Whole lotta HOF tags between the captains. Great choices, congrats Jeremy!

Love this move, Jeremy did a fantastic job carrying the MC captain torch last year. Let’s see if he can get his revenge against Dan!

very cool. THP is lucky to have such quality captains.

Nice!!!

Awesome! Love this!

Still in shock, literally never even considered this a possibility. I'm honored and humbled to be asked to return to captain Team Paradise in 2020.

I'm so excited for jdtox! 2020 will be a fun year!!!

You are CRAZY if you don't sign up for this event.
The gear, the teams, the location (wherever that may be) will be incredible!!
Once again, I am torn on my allegiance to either team!!

Congrats! I like the Ohio/Michigan rivalry between the captains! Great pick here!

Canadan AND jdtox again???? Man I hope those dates work for me

Nice surprise right there! 2020 already looking like another can't-miss Morgan Cup!

2020 Morgan Cup: Meet the Captains

Congrats, will be fun to watch go down again for sure!

Back