2020 Morgan Cup: Meet the Captains

You pulled off some shots that I'm still blown away by... I'm scared to see what you can do when your back is not hurt!! Hopefully I'll be playing alongside you instead of against you!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Kind words, @93civiccpe. I would love to be in your foursome any day.

Kind words, @93civiccpe. I would love to be in your foursome any day.
We will certainly make that happen!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I cannot wait for more details on this, one event is bookmarked for me in 2020 and the Morgan Cup is it, I can't wait to try to play in it again!!!

Congrats! Off to a fantastic start!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure what rock I’ve been hiding under, but hello yeah to the MC. Congrats to both of the captains! Great guys for sure.

As for who wants to join...I’m ready for the call to be reacquainted with Team Paradise!!!

Love it!
Good times, good teams, good weekend to be had for sure.

Probably like Kansas....Nebraska....

Congrats to all, sounds like an amazing event. Hopefully, sometime I will get the opportunity to join y'all.

Congrats to all, sounds like an amazing event. Hopefully, sometime I will get the opportunity to join y'all.

Signups for next year are still several months away, so it could be you : )

I cannot wait to find out where.

Maybe an event in Texas is warranted at some point??

Maybe an event in Texas is warranted at some point??

I've been to an event in Texas :alien2:. Wasn't the MC but it was a great time nonetheless :good:

I've been to an event in Texas :alien2:. Wasn't the MC but it was a great time nonetheless :good:

Austin would be a great destination. So would San Antonio, but maybe half as cool as Austin. I'd place Dallas as 1/10th as cool and Houston - well just forget Houston exists.

Austin would be a great destination. So would San Antonio, but maybe half as cool as Austin. I'd place Dallas as 1/10th as cool and Houston - well just forget Houston exists.

We have done lots of them there, including a fun one called the Gauntlet.
The Morgan Cup will not be coming to TX next year though.

We have done lots of them there, including a fun one called the Gauntlet.
The Morgan Cup will not be coming to TX next year though.

Whelp, 47 other options

Whelp, 47 other options
I think you can count out all other states that have high potential for snow that early in the year too

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Whelp, 47 other options

What are you counting out Hawaii and Alaska? Never say never...because we’ve come to know...THP makes the everything reality!

What are you counting out Hawaii and Alaska? Never say never...because we’ve come to know...THP makes the everything reality!

Probably Ohio and Michigan :alien:

Probably Ohio and Michigan :alien:

You know I didn’t even think about that but do agree, unless held on a certain course on the western part of Michigan. Although that course isn’t the easiest to get to.

You know I didn’t even think about that but do agree, unless held on a certain course on the western part of Michigan. Although that course isn’t the easiest to get to.

Arcadia has a name, it isn't Voldemort!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Whelp, 46 other options

FIFY

I would be SHOCKED if it came to Arkansas. I think 2016 MC was the closest a THP event has come to this state.

How Texas of you.

giphy.gif

FIFY

I would be SHOCKED if it came to Arkansas. I think 2016 MC was the closest a THP event has come to this state.

Hot Springs Village would be a great place for an event. Play 7 courses in a weekend.

Back