2019 GA/FL Gethering, Valdosta, GA -- Kinderlou Forest 25-27 October

I’m working on it... the wife committed ‘us’ to something that weekend..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dammit Pudge get your priorities in line :alien:

I’m working on it... the wife committed ‘us’ to something that weekend..

Kindly tell her you already committed you to somethimg else. If you are afraid to, I'm sure Greg would be more than happy to oblige.

I'm pretty good on the phone if anyone needs to be relieved of prior obligations such as weddings, birthday parties, jobs, relationships...

Moved from maybe to in.

Thanks, Mark! First post updated.

Eventually we're going to have to pay for this, right?

Paladin;n8879285 said:
Thanks, Mark! First post updated.

Eventually we're going to have to pay for this, right?

Yeah, usually like a month out or so.

Maybe Sean will do his spreadsheet, soon, too.

Oh man am I ready for this!!!

Rode by Kinderlou yesterday taking my daughter back to college. Looking beautiful as ever.

DMoney79;n8890558 said:
Antihero or A-Bag needs to commit he’s a playa for sure!

I have been wearing him down, he needs a vacation to play golf.

jim54;n8890608 said:
I have been wearing him down, he needs a vacation to play golf.

I couldn’t agree more need to tee it up with him again!

he worries about not playing well enough and I keep telling him that is last thing we worry about, it is all about relaxing and having putting and chipping games as it gets dark.
The actual golf is just the icing on the cake, good or bad round that course is just so much fun.

jim54;n8890641 said:
he worries about not playing well enough and I keep telling him that is last thing we worry about, it is all about relaxing and having putting and chipping games as it gets dark.
The actual golf is just the icing on the cake, good or bad round that course is just so much fun.

You and Greg have seen me play, so you can let him know that I have a monopoly on the “not playing well” spot. Has anyone heard from X.Man? Now that I am driving I can use a co-pilot.

Last edited:
I’ve played 27 holes in the past twelve months and haven’t hit a ball in the past four months...but I can’t wait to come try to find a swing with y’all anyway.

I'm bumping this because we're down to the last couple of weeks to lock things in. First come, first serve on beds.

Paladin;n8898862 said:
I'm bumping this because we're down to the last couple of weeks to lock things in. First come, first serve on beds.

I've started a spreadsheet, then got A) busy B) lazy C) forgetful D) old E) all of the above.

I will get it up soonest so we can start the payment process. Kelli generally wants to be paid two weeks out.

T0AD;n8899541 said:
I've started a spreadsheet, then got A) busy B) lazy C) forgetful D) old E) all of the above.

I will get it up soonest so we can start the payment process. Kelli generally wants to be paid two weeks out.

Definitely E!!

T0AD and I have a friend (possibly two) that may join us. They would likely come down early Saturday morning though and only spend one night.

e1iterate;n8904647 said:
No can do my friend. Honeymoon is the 9th-18th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I suppose I can let it slide, this time.

Congratulations and stuff.

e1iterate ;n8904647 said:
No can do my friend. Honeymoon is the 9th-18th.

Greg Kulbick ;n8904665 said:
I suppose I can let it slide, this time.

Congratulations and stuff.

There is a spot open for her as well, in case that influences your decision.

Congratulations on the nuptials.

Ok, we've got 16, two people are only staying one night so the the cost will be prorated. Also, its been decided that rather than trying to round everyone up and collect cash Saturday night and making a last minute trip to the meat market before they close, Sean and John will be having steaks cut and packaged to be picked up on their way down to Valdosta, so the price will now also cover the traditional steak and tots dinner.

$240 can be sent to Sean via PayPal to usaf462 AT gmail.com

If you're golf only and want to do dinner Saturday night, arrangements can be made, just post up and we'll get everything squared away. If more people still want to come, we can figure it out and pricing will be adjusted accordingly. Don't think that if the beds are full there's no room for you.

Go to the spreadsheet, select if you want NY Strip or Ribeye.

Back