Unofficial Philadelphia Area THP Gather: Glen Mills Golf Club on July 28th

I really wanted to get there, but I'll be in the Mountville/Columbia area that weekend for my grandma's 95th birthday.

I really wanted to get there, but I'll be in the Mountville/Columbia area that weekend for my grandma's 95th birthday.

Happy Birthday to your grandma. Wonderful celebrating her 95 year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milestones like that can’t be missed!

Would love to come but that's a haul for me and I have a big community party there previous day so I'll have to pass. Hope to tee it up with some of you guys again in the near future though!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I just wanted to make sure we got everyone for next Sunday. I am going to post a few more pieces of prizes we had donated on Monday/Tuesday.

So, if those that don’t have a handicap posted on their page can please just let me know what your handicap is that would be great. That way we can have some fun competition. Nothing big.

Also, those that are bringing friends. I am expecting you want to tee with them. Just let me know for sure

Our Tee Times are setup at Glen Mills Golf for 8:10, 8:20, and 8:30.

I will post everyone’s group and tee time on Wednesday.

I'm a 19. Loffkat is new, so probably a 30-35

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Unfortunately with the way I've been playing I'm a 16. My buddy whose coming is a 30. He keeps pace though which is great.

Unfortunately with the way I've been playing I'm a 16. My buddy whose coming is a 30. He keeps pace though which is great.

Tell him to bring a lot of balls. Glen mills eats golf balls.

Tell him to bring a lot of balls. Glen mills eats golf balls.

SO I'm playing with cheap balls, got it.

It's bad when you spend more on lost balls than you do for greens fees, and it has happened to me.

How many people do we have coming?

Right now 9

I was going to do three tees of three each

Hello everyone,

I have 9 listed to play this weekend and to make it a bit of fun we will have a little competition for the prizes.

Tee times are 8:10, 8:20, and 8:30

Teeing off at 8:10 will be Fuffle (18), Millsan1 (17), and Loffkat (27)

Teeing off at 8:20 will be Aprarisi33 (16), Aprarisi +1 (27), and JayB (9)

Teeing off at 8:30 will be Francis D (13), Will (6), and Jimmy (20)

To make it fun I was thinking of playing best ball, but each team will count two best balls for each hole.

Then Prizes will be the Best player on the team that wins: Odyssey Double Strap Stand Bag that I got while playing in the Odyssey Experience. Great bag

2nd thru 8th will get different prizes: I have two limited edition headcovers for mallet putters, Golf Pride limited edition tour valet align grips (13), Dozen Chromesoft X w/TT, Golf Pride Sensor Putter Grip, two golf hats.

So, everyone will get something.

Can't wait to see everyone there.

Hello everyone,

I have 9 listed to play this weekend and to make it a bit of fun we will have a little competition for the prizes.

Tee times are 8:10, 8:20, and 8:30

Teeing off at 8:10 will be Fuffle (18), Millsan1 (17), and Loffkat (27)

Teeing off at 8:20 will be Aprarisi33 (16), Aprarisi +1 (27), and JayB (9)

Teeing off at 8:30 will be Francis D (13), Will (6), and Jimmy (20)

To make it fun I was thinking of playing best ball, but each team will count two best balls for each hole.

Then Prizes will be the Best player on the team that wins: Odyssey Double Strap Stand Bag that I got while playing in the Odyssey Experience. Great bag

2nd thru 8th will get different prizes: I have two limited edition headcovers for mallet putters, Golf Pride limited edition tour valet align grips (13), Dozen Chromesoft X w/TT, Golf Pride Sensor Putter Grip, two golf hats.

So, everyone will get something.

Can't wait to see everyone there.

Going to be a lot of fun. Thanks for organizing this.

Bummed to miss this, but family first. Have a great time all!!!

Thanks for doing this!

@JayB let's get it buddy!

you bet! I'll probably be there around 7:30 to putt, sip on coffee and meet everyone.

I should get there around 7 - 7:15

Really wishing I could have made this yet another family event in the early afternoon so I'll be lucky if I even get to play in the morning

Hope you all have a blast, hoping I can make it to the next one

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We will be heading out at 6. Should be there by 730

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Weather looks awesome for tomorrow. See you guys in the AM.

Looks like an awesome day to play a little golf.

Will anyone have iron head covers besides me in this group?

If they do they get the Golf Pride bucket hat.

d316d4f1714f75147df74f9ebc3921a8.jpg

Back