Golf clubs with multiple courses

Dgalland

Reaction score
Handicap
Been thinking of joining one of these networks that lets you be member of different courses. The only one I can find is the Dormie Network. Does anyone know of any others? Thank you.

Been thinking of joining one of these networks that lets you be member of different courses. The only one I can find is the Dormie Network. Does anyone know of any others? Thank you.

Club Corp, which I believe owns or manages approximately 50 golf courses, gives a member (at one if its clubs) limited playing privileges at the company's other clubs.

ClubCorp, but it looks like there are only 2 in Tennessee - one in Franklinville and one in Henderson. You get nationwide access with ClubCorp though, and they have a ton of courses. There are more than 10 just in Houston and ~35 in Texas. There will be plenty in the surrounding states from you.

https://www.clubcorp.com/Find-a-Club

Club Corp, which I believe owns or manages approximately 50 golf courses, gives a member (at one if its clubs) limited playing privileges at the company's other clubs.

They own/operate a ton of properties:

ClubCorp owns or operates a portfolio of more than 200 golf and country clubs, city clubs, sports clubs, alumni clubs and stadium clubs in 27 states, the District of Columbia and two foreign countries. Use the tool below to explore our clubs.

ClubCorp, but it looks like there are only 2 in Tennessee - one in Franklinville and one in Henderson. You get nationwide access with ClubCorp though, and they have a ton of courses. There are more than 10 just in Houston and ~35 in Texas. There will be plenty in the surrounding states from you.

https://www.clubcorp.com/Find-a-Club

+1
e.png

They own/operate a ton of properties:

Club Corp operates different types of clubs, only some of them have golf courses. On the golf side I think their business is mostly contracting to manage a facility, not necessarily own it. For example, in the Palm Springs area there are three Club Corp managed courses, one of them is private and the other two are open to the public. The respective owners of these courses hired Club Corp to take care of all the golf course and food and beverage operations.

American Golf is another management company with a large inventory of courses, both public and private, but I don't know if American offers its course members a reciprocal type deal similar to Club Corp.

Smallville has talked about Great Life before, although I don't know the extent of their territory in the midwest.

Back