Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So awesome!!

What a great venue!
Loved playing here a few years ago!

276855a9b4aa2ecfddb2bf7e7f343570.jpg

You mean this guy?

That dude is SCARY!

Im pretty darn excited to get back there.
Just going over the schedule with the resort and locking in times. It is going to be a good one.

Just going over the schedule with the resort and locking in times. It is going to be a good one.

And I'd just love to see it for the first time

Doesnโ€™t Dulles have daily flights there? . I kid...

Yeah please tell my employer & Mrs Nut that!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's a great venue, a resort that has everything you need

Well I just made sure my calendar is clear for that weekend...now to just make it in! I think Iโ€™ve read over this thread mutiple times as well as several of the Hogan equipment. Threads.

I'd fly in from Vegas for this. As with everything THP this looks amazing. Keep up the great work guys and girls.

It's fun to see you guys get excited about playing at PGA National. I lived there for 18 years. I played the 4 courses at the main resort site countless times. I was there for the '83 Ryder Cup and other than the breathtaking match play on Sunday, the most amazing thing I remember is not Seve's famous bunker 3W shot but that he earlier had played 18 on the Champ and went Driver + 3W into the teeth of a strong wind and eagled 18. I had never seen that done on the 18th on the Champ before. I was also there for the '87 PGA Championship. One of my playing buddies was Asst Sup for the courses there. He told me the head Sup was an idiot. I remember him telling me they cut the greens super short for high stimp number and losing them, all burned up, dead grass. They had to spray green dye on them to make them look green for the final round. What a disaster!! Starting at the 13th, the last 6 holes on the Champ are just about as good a test as it gets in golf. Best finishing 6 holes I've ever played. Savor it!

The Palmer (used to be The General) is a very nice course, 2nd best one there, in my opinion. It has a completely different visual and feel to it. Great course!

In fact, my avatar photo is from there.

Headed to a small board meeting tomorrow through Friday that will be at PGA National.

get to play the champion course Thursday!!! Might try and sneak another round in Wednesday if weather permits.

which course though.....hmmmm

Headed to a small board meeting tomorrow through Friday that will be at PGA National.

get to play the champion course Thursday!!! Might try and sneak another round in Wednesday if weather permits.

which course though.....hmmmm

Hope you enjoy it. I played the Championship Course and the Match Course during the Dream Foursomes Experience in November.

That post was from 3 years ago : )
Been there a number of times since then haha

Lol. Uhhhh my bad

Hope you enjoy it. I played the Championship Course and the Match Course during the Dream Foursomes Experience in November.

Yea and looked awesome too! The match course looks sweet but might be by myself ๐Ÿค”

Oh @PKorf digging in the archivesโ€ฆ

Back