Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b1ab55493221513d88f0301e0979889d.jpg

f14fd83b383f7cfe7221a122bb49f281.jpg

Last group last hole
cbdd7674b517163616ac409b66598e0c.jpg

900133f9ba8d8b547fa85ed730973791.jpg

Red Ferrari convertible in the parking lot let’s you know you’re playing a very nice course.

Had so much fun we are heading out for a second 9. Can’t beat it for another 15 bucks. !!!

Scramble format. Minus 1 thru 2. Had a rough 30 footer for birdie we didn’t make.

Two under through 3. Yea baby!!!

Fun day today on a really nice but tough course. Just when you think you are halfway decent at this game, you get a brutal reminder of how much you suck. Still can't wait to get out there again with some of the local crew.

Awesome time with THPers I have not met and as always was awesome to see my HOF tag winning teammates in formula8 (MVP) and Boder. Cannot wait for the next one....

If we could have made more putts it would’ve been no issue but as people who scramble know it all comes down to putting.

B81Smith;n8873699 said:
If we could have made more putts it would’ve been no issue but as people who scramble know it all comes down to putting.

sooooo many chances lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Had a good time with you fellas yesterday. Always fun getting together with THPers. Maybe one more outing is in order before the end of the year.

Amazing time! Thank you Boder and Formula for putting up with my hacking up the course (13 balls lost my new record). Thank you BB81Smith for putting it together, the course was AWESOME, and all the THP'ers were AWESOMER! Thank you Ottawacolo and Trmpt98 for the laughs! Thank you to whoever gave my the bridgestone lady ball, it was the only one I had left when I went home

Well after the scramble I have learned that it is all about the putting 10 feet and in.

I sure had a great time on Saturday. I sure was tired on Sunday after 27 holes and a "few" beers. Great to finally meet Ottawaclo and see guys I've met from the Top Gold get togethers. What a great course Mistwood is, thanks for the suggestion!

I just realized why we didn't get a group photo, we were never in the same spot at the same time as we were all in different spots looking for lost balls.

-CJ-;n8874592 said:
I just realized why we didn't get a group photo, we were never in the same spot at the same time as we were all in different spots looking for lost balls.

just means we need another outing

Ottawaclo;n8874990 said:
just means we need another outing

I should be good for another.

-CJ-;n8874592 said:

Total fail on our part.

formula8;n8875195 said:
I'm down for another one. Should we shoot for late September or early October?

i can do october but Sept weekends are booked for local ryder cup and club tournaments. of course when i lose ill be freed up lol

Ottawaclo;n8875412 said:
i can do october but Sept weekends are booked for local ryder cup and club tournaments. of course when i lose ill be freed up lol

Good point. That's also charity outing season at a lot of courses. Maybe first 2 weeks of October would be good.

September It all depends on when they release the Soccer schedule, and October It all depends on when they release the Basketball schedule.

September is a better for me then October. I have a Canada trip planed the first two weeks in October. After that might be doable but then we getting into cooler weather. Then the new baby girl will be here towards the end of the month.

Yea IÂ’m down for almost any time lol. I donÂ’t have much planned for October yet. In September I also have no plans that I know of yet set in stone.

-CJ- enough coaching already lol. Let another guy get a chance. Hahaha. Baseball basketball soccer, what else besides football is there to coach?! IÂ’m kidding of course but I sure hope all those kids sure appreciate your time.

Back