Can y’all rank these 3 courses for me?
burnt pines
raven
kellys plantation

Can y’all rank these 3 courses for me?
burnt pines
raven
kellys plantation

For me it would be Burnt Pines, Kelly's Plantation and the Raven.

Haven’t played Burnt Pines yet, but Kelly then Raven for me.

May have to look Burnt pines up for August.

Kelly plantation then Raven. Indian Bayou is also a favorite for me. Never played burnt pine though cause it’s private.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This goes back many years when we did a trip there, but my ranking would be Burnt Pine then Kelly Plantation and we didn’t play Raven. We played a few other courses that year, but they were not as good as those two. I think we played Regatta Bay, Baytowne and one other that I can’t recall the name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kelly Plantation
Regatta Bay
Raven

(I haven't played Burnt Pines yet, but have heard good things.)

So I went with burnt pines first. Got a 0740 tee time for Wednesday morning... very pricey course so hope it’s worth it. Thursday afternoon gonna play Kelly’s plantation and Friday afternoon gonna play raven... if someone will help me figure it out I will post some pictures and a course review...

So I went with burnt pines first. Got a 0740 tee time for Wednesday morning... very pricey course so hope it’s worth it. Thursday afternoon gonna play Kelly’s plantation and Friday afternoon gonna play raven... if someone will help me figure it out I will post some pictures and a course review...

I believe you'll really enjoy Burnt Pines, just make sure you play from the tees that will allow for some fun. I play with too many guys who always want to play from the tips at new courses when they don't even play from the back tees on their home course and they have miserable round. It's okay to challenge yourself but there's a reason they have more than one set if tees.

Thanks! I’ve only been playing for a couple of years now so will def play from the easier boxes. I was thinking about playing from the #2’s

Back