Play Away with ClubCorp

We have been offering the Clubcorp package though Missouri Athletic Club for a number of years now (slightly cheaper than even this deal). There are several that are members and absolutely love it - it's like having the same club experience we are use to all over. The only downside is the locations. I travel a ton, but unfortunately rarely to cities that have Clubcorp locations. Las Vegas is about it routinely.

If you travel frequently and find yourself in Clubcorp locations, I highly recommend that you join.

Man I’m seriously pondering this. As much as I travel around Texas I could put this to good use.

That's where our club members get the most out of ClubCorp. The facilities in the ClubCorp program are all fantastic.

If this deal doesn’t include already being a Club Corp member locally then this is a great deal. This was something (add on) that members use to purchase awhile back to add to their membership at a local club and even that was over $100 and had a few restrictions. Might have to ponder this and look to see what clubs are outside the 100 mile radius from DFW but are in TX.

If this deal doesn’t include already being a Club Corp member locally then this is a great deal. This was something (add on) that members use to purchase awhile back to add to their membership at a local club and even that was over $100 and had a few restrictions. Might have to ponder this and look to see what clubs are outside the 100 mile radius from DFW but are in TX.

Home page article has your details. You do not have to be a member.

Man I’ve made my decision...I’m signing up for this. Several courses in the locations I frequent very often. Makes sense as I usually look to play when I travel anyhow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Play Away with ClubCorp

Man I’ve made my decision...I’m signing up for this. Several courses in the locations I frequent very often. Makes sense as I usually look to play when I travel anyhow.

Give the details once completed! Interested if they allow guest fees w/ that membership. Travel to an area that friend lives, would they allow them to play w/ fee?

If I traveled for work or fun more that definitely is something I would be looking into.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This is a fantastic deal! I don't travel like I used to, but if I did I would be all over this - especially for the City Clubs and dining.

I am all signed up and going to try it out in San Antonio next weekend. I looked very closely at the terms and conditions and there is nothing that causes me concern. If you cancel your subscription in less than 12 months they will charge you $250 so that is not a big deal. Being able to play at each course twice a month in the network is almost too good to be true. I am going to play twice in the Tampa area in September and take advantage of the city club dining as well. I am looking at this as a one year program, if I have utilized it enough and am still enjoying the benefits after that then I will continue.

Give the details once completed! Interested if they allow guest fees w/ that membership. Travel to an area that friend lives, would they allow them to play w/ fee?

Per the terms that I read you can bring a guest and they could not use a complimentary greens fee, but would be required to pay typical guest fee at said club.

I am all signed up and going to try it out in San Antonio next weekend. I looked very closely at the terms and conditions and there is nothing that causes me concern. If you cancel your subscription in less than 12 months they will charge you $250 so that is not a big deal. Being able to play at each course twice a month in the network is almost too good to be true. I am going to play twice in the Tampa area in September and take advantage of the city club dining as well. I am looking at this as a one year program, if I have utilized it enough and am still enjoying the benefits after that then I will continue.

I noticed that so is it truly two complimentary green fees at each course or two per month. Based on the way I read it it is two per course. This is crazy good deal.

I noticed that so is it truly two complimentary green fees at each course or two per month. Based on the way I read it it is two per course. This is crazy good deal.

I read it carefully and it states that it is indeed two rounds at each course per month. If you read the faq page on the website it explains it in better detail.

I read it carefully and it states that it is indeed two rounds at each course per month. If you read the faq page on the website it explains it in better detail.

Yep I did notice that. Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t misreading. It’s been a long four days.

Yep I did notice that. Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t misreading. It’s been a long four days.

I invite you to join up and then come about 101 miles from Katy TX and we will play a free round haha!!

Just remember everyone, if the guy in the pro shop doesn’t know or tries to charge you the wrong thing, he kind and polite in the way you correct him. Had a lot of jerks come thru my club that I work at lately and it’s not the most pleasant.

Thanks, your friendly neighborhood golf pro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am excited about this service!! It just makes so much sense for me and my wife with the way we travel. We are always looking for a quick getaway around Texas but it is hard to justify driving 100 miles or more to only go hiking or taking a dip in one of central Texas beautiful rivers. When you add in a free round of golf at a private country club and possibly a nice meal if they have a city club close by the weekend trip becomes viable. I will probably bring my clubs along but the free loaners is a great perk that I will try when the circumstances are right. My adventure starts next weekend in San Antonio so I will be sure to review the service and let you all know how it goes.

Hey Texas THP'rs, join up and lets get some vacation rounds going!!

I am excited about this service!! It just makes so much sense for me and my wife with the way we travel. We are always looking for a quick getaway around Texas but it is hard to justify driving 100 miles or more to only go hiking or taking a dip in one of central Texas beautiful rivers. When you add in a free round of golf at a private country club and possibly a nice meal if they have a city club close by the weekend trip becomes viable. I will probably bring my clubs along but the free loaners is a great perk that I will try when the circumstances are right. My adventure starts next weekend in San Antonio so I will be sure to review the service and let you all know how it goes.

Hey Texas THP'rs, join up and lets get some vacation rounds going!!

Agree wholeheartedly. I am traveling the week after next to Jacksonville, Fl and Austin, Tx and will be trying to get in a round of golf in each city.

Agree wholeheartedly. I am traveling the week after next to Jacksonville, Fl and Austin, Tx and will be trying to get in a round of golf in each city.

Did you sign up?

We are excited you joined the ClubCorp family. With Play Away Membership (formerly ClubCorp Travel), you can enjoy benefits nationwide at more than 200 clubs when you travel 100+ miles beyond your home and business markets.

Your Member Number: Redacted

You will soon receive a membership card that includes your membership number in the mail, but you may start enjoying your benefits today! To make reservations, call ClubLine at 800.433.5079 or email clubline@clubcorp.com.
When your travel, your Play Away Membership
benefits provide:

• Two complimentary* green fees per club, per month at more than 200 country clubs
• Two complimentary* 4-course meals per club, per month at business clubs in more than 50 cities
• Complimentary* access to TaylorMade loaner clubs
• 21-day advanced tee times
• Access to tennis and swimming at participating clubs
• Special offerings at more than 1,000 hotels, resorts and restaurants
• And so much more its ridiculous.

• Two complimentary* green fees per club, per month at more than 200 country clubs

When Club Corp members travel for golf I think they try to schedule things so that they play a round or two at the very end of one month, and then another round or two on the first or second day of the next month. And they pay a cart fee, but no greens fee.

Back