Near Tampa in November

Leftyuk

Reaction score
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
Handicap
I'm playing Streamsong, Innisbrook and World Woods in November . I will be staying in Ellenton for the weekend 9th/10th before going to Streamsong early on 11th. I will have a couple of days rest from the flight and will be sharpening the game before competition golf.

I have not been to that area for some time, and am looking to practise and play. I'm looking at Waterleafe, MOC , Esplanade and Lakewood National as possible places to base my practise from.

Any recommendations, anyone fancy a game that weekend? I check out from Innisbrook on 19th before driving to Miami and flying home from Miami on 20th. So I could play Tampa 19th or Miami 20th.

I would love to get a round in, when it gets closer we can work something out. We can get a 4 ball together no problem with the Tampa area group.

I would love to get a round in, when it gets closer we can work something out. We can get a 4 ball together no problem with the Tampa area group.

Agreed, just need it to get closer

Thanks Jim, it is three months away so I'll be in contact in September.

I played MOC when it was Imperial Lakewood , I remember hitting balls into a lake when an alligator swam by. We all went for our wedges and aimed at this alligator 90 yards away. A ball ricocheted off his back and he was gone.

throwing my name in the hat as well. bump this when the date gets closer and i'll see if i can make it work.

Play some Golf and talk some Premier League footy?

I'll see what I can do.

Add me to the possible list. Sounds like you will be playing some fantastic golf while down here.

Add me to the probable list if you need another player.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Three weeks today , I will be in Ellenton looking for a game. I will be e mailing MOC, Buffalo Creek and River Wilderness about practise facilities and a round on Saturday and Sunday. I will be staying at the Red Roof in Ellenton and like the look of Woody's River Roo pub for an evening eat and listen to live music.

Any opinions on the choice of course /practise facilities/food?

Back