How many courses have you played?

Qwkz51

El Conquistador
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Out of curiosity I did a count of the different courses I've ever played. I've only been playing around 7 years, but if I've counted correct, I'm at 24 different courses. How many or how few?

If I had to guess I'd say I'm somewhere in the ~50 range. I was able to rattle off a little over 40 and I'm sure I missed a few too.

Good question. It’s probably between 150 and 200. I’ve played all over the US as my clubs go everywhere I travel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

More than I can count on my hands and feet

Over 100.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Rough guess around 50-60

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uhhh... 22? But I think 8 of those are now defunct..

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Oh man...between junior golf tournaments, high school golf, and playing all over since...I have no idea.

200?

Did a quick count of courses I could remember and came up with 25 without thinking too hard. I'm guessing I'm somewhere around 30-35.

Maybe 40-50, I’d hate to have list them.

20-30. I’ve been playing for 6 years now. I don’t travel much.

There is no way I could get the real number but I’d estimate 30.

Uhhh... 22? But I think 8 of those are now defunct..

Adding 3 new ones to this in the next 2 weeks. So thats pretty cool

I'd estimate about a dozen. I play almost exclusively close to home.

No clue I know in the Cincinnati area and Dayton area alone it's probably 40. Add in my travels and NE Ohio it's probably 150-175

I think 35-40 did a rough estimate around the surrounding states and the few places I’ve flown too and got 36 with one course re-done and name changed so I count that as 2. Guessing I missed 4-6 others.

Really not sure but I think it has to be north of 100.

Quick counting in my head it’s 40+ easy.

Rough math has me pushing 200. I'm sure there are some that have been lost to my memory. I, too, travel with my clubs.

I don't travel for golf (yet), so only 7 for me thus far.

I couldn't even count em all up, but it's probably well over 100.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’ve been playing about two years, and 6 months in I started collecting balls. I picked up one of those 50 ball displays that matches my office furniture, and I buy a logo ball at every new course I play. I have 3 spots left before I need to buy a second one.

Whiskey

Another reason I love 18 Birdies is to keep track of things like this. 29 courses so far. Will be adding at least 2 more in the next few months

Back